Student Org Looking For Real Estate Help!

1,196 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ratfacemcdougal
Weekster7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags,

My name's Josh Weeks and I'm a member of the Fighting Texas Aggie Class of '22. I'm in charge of internal operations for one of our nationally competitive engineering design teams, and we're looking to repeat our last year's first overall performance. Unfortunately, with the restrictions put in place to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus by the university, we've lost access to the lab we usually do the majority of our Fall design and build work in. Having access to a space we can store our materials and set up a few tables and chairs is crucial to the success of our team. We're looking for a space between 200-600sq ft that we can rent for the month of August on a limited budget. If you or anyone you know has office, flex, or manufacturing space in College Station please message me through TexAgs or give me a call at 512-774-7127!

Thanks & Gig'em
BANA89
AG
Just texted you, can help you out.
BANA Class of '86/'89 - Living in Aggieland!
ratfacemcdougal
If BANA did not work out, let me know. I have a contact that should be able to help.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.