Retirement Communities

1,054 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by trouble
joerobert_pete06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The in-laws are looking to move to a 55 & up community and I'm trying to convince them to stay in Texas; you know so that I can continue to pawn the grand kids off on them. They are looking for all the amenities such as woodworking, tennis courts, pools, etc. Right now, they are looking at Georgetown. If any of you Ags have any suggestions, I would appreciate it.
Rusty the Cat
AG
We have lived in Sun City for 10 years. It is the best decision that we ever made. The woodworking shop has top of the line equipment and there are volunteers who keep the tools sharp and in alignment. The tennis courts are well maintained and there is tournament play for all skill levels. Currently, we have 7 swimming pools; 3 outdoor and 4 indoor including 1 saline pool.

We have about 8,300 homes and about 15,000 residents. We are large enough so that we have activities for virtually an interest group. In addition, we have a full time professional staff that works to make this an incredible community.

I would highly recommend that they look at our website (SCTexas.org) and also to come and look around.

Remember the unofficial motto, "If you are bored in Sun City, it's your own damn fault."

trouble
AG
Georgetown is a great place to retire.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.