4th Fireworks around BCS?

1,799 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by halibut sinclair
Tim Weaver
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anybody have any news on what is still happening and where?

Our typical thing was to go to Chappel Hill for the parade then head to Independance for the fireworks. So we don't mind heading out a little bit to see a show.

Who is still doing a Fireworks display on the 4th?
trouble
AG
https://facebook.com/events/s/4th-of-july-fireworks/851387542012751/?ti=as
halibut sinclair
Kurten is still having their show. Navasota also.
halibut sinclair
And Huntsville.
MsDoubleD81
AG
I just moved here from Spring. I could sit on my back patio with prime viewing -- thanks to those neighbors who spent the $$$$ for the excellent shows. Pretty sure the neighbors had a p1$$ing contest! I know I'm not getting that here.
Smeghead4761
Somewhat related question: where is the best local place to buy fireworks, so my kids can turn my money into pretty colored flames?
nthomas99
AG
Langenator said:

Somewhat related question: where is the best local place to buy fireworks, so my kids can turn my money into pretty colored flames?

We always do TOPDOG Fireworks south of town. It's huge and have plenty options to burn your hard earned dollars on

C-2ag99
AG
Langenator said:

Related question to the related question. Anybody know a good (legal) spot out of the city limits to take the kids to fire off some fireworks?
techno-ag
AG
Fireworks at RELLIS this year. Park and watch the show.
threecatcorner
The ones at RELLIS are also going to be live-streamed at KBTX if you don't feel like driving somewhere to watch them from inside your car.
halibut sinclair
techno-ag said:

Fireworks at RELLIS this year. Park and watch the show.
2nd post, techo.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.