The Lab

1,918 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by JohnHawkinson
ChampsAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone using them currently for baseball training? Looking into it for my boys.
JohnHawkinson
AG
My son is 10 and has been going for the past 2 months and has greatly improved.
AgsWin2011
AG
How much is training? Do they have a program or is it just so much per session?
JohnHawkinson
AG
Its $195 a month for 4 90 minute lessons with 3-4 other players at the same time. They have been having some hitting class in the afternoon for $40 but they fill up fast. Matt Juengel and Jake Epstein do a great job with the kids.
ChampsAg
Did the hitting class today. My son enjoyed it. Going to try and get signed up for the sandlot game next week. I hear it goes fast.
ChampsAg
The hitting class was $45. Only five at a time. We got lucky and got the last spot Sunday night. Sandlot game I found out about today from another dad. First 16 play. $20. Split kids into two teams of 8 and I think that Matt pitches

Hitting was five stations. Ping pong ball catch on a balance ball. Two batting cage sessions of at least 25-30 pitches. Another machine I couldn't see well. Best in my opinion was the hit trax. Matt soft tosses to them and the hit tracker records the hit. Most instruction was there.

They did a home run derby at the end with the hit trax that was pretty neat.
TXCityGirl
My kids have gone a few times, and we liked it. The sandlot game was fun and we have done a hitting lesson for both kids. They also do softball hitting, which we appreciate.
JohnHawkinson
AG
I think they put out the schedule on Saturday night or Sunday. Not sure if they will have a sandlot game the next week or two cause the coach that runs it said he was going to be gone the next 2 weeks. My son plays in it almost every week for the 9u/10u game and never wants to leave.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.