Sprinkler System Repair

2,171 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by walker 72
JP76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone have recommendations and contact info for a sprinkler person ?
halibut sinclair
We've used Prince Irrigation since 2004.
gigem92
AG
Another vote for Prince. They have taken care of us for a while now and they always do a great job.

http://www.princeirrigation.com/
nthomas99
AG
I had a pretty bad experience with Prince. I didn't choose them, the builder chose them to install a system in a new house we bought and it was still under warranty with them. Who knows? It may have been an isolated incident and caught him on a bad day, but I won't use them again.

In my previous house, I chose Aaron Stuart Custom Irrigation to do the install and subsequent maintenance. Solid job and great service over the years.
UmustBKidding
Prince installs builder specials, to allow them to check the has sprinkler system box. Mine had stupid placement of heads leaving large voids in coverage, to many heads on zones, was basically useless. Installed complete new system less than a year after moving in. Everybody that quoted replacement said they had done multiple complete replacements of systems they installed.
I would say aaron Stuart for repairs.
I would have expected the cocs person to have been by to post the list of licensed irrigation contractors in the area.

halibut sinclair
On the other hand - Prince installed the system in our new builder home and it worked great, placement of heads was just right and it wasn't useless. They even came out and checked everything for us and gave us a refresher course on setting and operating the controls. We've had them out for head and valve replacements over the years and they've always been friendly, prompt and reasonably priced.
JayHowdy!
Stuart Irrigation does a good job.
I have a yearly inspection done, and it minimizes the cost of large scale replacements and maintenance.
BMo
Brian Fuller, 979-777-7456

Installed for years but now only does repairs. Very good.
Maveric
AG
I've used Prince Irrigation for years. Great service!
gigemaggs99
AG
Joe Konderla (979) 777-1861
walker 72
I've known john prince since 1961 he's a fine Christian man ,a good Ag,has complete honesty and integrity
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.