Aggieland Safari

2,912 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SchnauzerMom
SW AG80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has anyone been? Thoughts? Looking to take our 2 grandkids (5 & 3) out to it.
BrazosWifi
We went before the corona. It was a good outing for us and the 3 kids. We got to feed the animals and see a bunch. We hit it right after opening in the morning and most of the animals were still sleeping so I would suggest a little later in the day.
Sponsor Message: http://BrazosWiFi.com | Fast and reliable internet for the Brazos Valley | info@BrazosWiFi.com | 979-999-7000
SW AG80
AG
WiFi, when are you bringing WiFi to east side of 6 around Rock Prairie?
Justin2010
AG
The little kids will like it. It's pretty underwhelming as an adult though.
SW AG80
AG
Is the one up in Franklin better?
Esteban du Plantier
AG
We have the annual passes.

Good way to spend an hour or so with the kids on Saturday morning.

Especially now that playgrounds, etc., are closed.
AgFlyGuy
AG
SW AG80 said:

Is the one up in Franklin better?
I believe Aggieland is only drive thru now, but petting zoo is closed. Current conditions i'd give a slight edge to Franklin, but on a non-covid day I'd choose Aggieland.
aggiegolf86
AG
I went last saturday. The drive thru and the walk thru were open. We got there about 10am and it wasnt to crowded. The drive thru had quite a bit more cars when we left about noon
CDub06
AG
Has anyone been recently? I'm specifically wondering how the animals hold up during the heat.

If we show up after lunch, are we just going to be looking at a bunch of animals laying around in the distance?
Rex Racer
AG
CDub06 said:

Has anyone been recently? I'm specifically wondering how the animals hold up during the heat.

If we show up after lunch, are we just going to be looking at a bunch of animals laying around in the distance?
I doubt you have to worry about that. Having been to the one at Franklin, the animals are all over your car since they get fed.
SchnauzerMom
We went to Aggieland 2 weeks ago. Got there between 10:00 and 10:30. 4 year old had a blast. Once we were done with the drive thru part, we got out and went through the walk able part. By the time we were leaving around 12:30, the drive thru was a steady steam of cars. Walk able and food area were packed.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.