24 hour establishments

2,533 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Smeghead4761
PS3D
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Are there any places (stores, dining rooms) that are open 24 hours again? I have late hours at work and was hoping to find a restaurant (even a store) where I can unwind after work.
Rapier108
I think the latest any store stays open is 11PM and that's HEB. Some convenience stores are probably open 24/7, but nothing like HEB or Wal-Mart.

As for restaurants, the only one I know might be is Whataburger, at least according to their website.

https://locations.whataburger.com/search.html?q=College%20Station,%20TX%2077840,%20USA
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
MiMi
S
I was at a CS Whataburger on Friday and the dining room was still closed. Drive-thru only.
Rapier108
MiMi said:

I was at a CS Whataburger on Friday and the dining room was still closed. Drive-thru only.
I didn't even think of that since many places are open at least somewhat.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
texasaggiegirl04
AG
Burger Mojo is open 24 hours. And their food is excellent as well as their strawberry tarts!
CS78
IHOP?
Rearview
AG
CS78 said:

IHOP?
Nope.
doubledog
CS78 said:

IHOP?
I used to haunt a local Perkins 11pm-4am back in my school days (1970s). It was a totally different crowd than the noon to 7 diners. A few of us students pulling later nighters on coffee and pie, but mostly truckers and "others".

BlueMiles
AG
Is Fuego's dining room open? The drive through is.
Smeghead4761
BlueMiles said:

Is Fuego's dining room open? The drive through is.
The dining room is open, but I'm not sure it's open 24 hours. I do know it's open at 6am when I get off work, every day except Mondays.

So on grocery shopping days, I usually go to Fuego, get breakfast, then hit HEB when they open at 7.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.