Remodeling 20 year old master bathroom

1,888 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Jetty
MUAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any recommendations on who is good or bad on remodeling bathroom? tia
Stupe
S
Call Josh at Fossil Builders. This is his specialty.

Fossil Builders
AggiePhil
AG
Marble Craft has been recommended to me in the past. Have not used them personally though.
Koko Chingo
AG
What is your scope? Is this simple - paint / flooring / tile/ new trim?

Or more involved:
Will you be adding square footage?
Changing/adding walls or windows?
Gutting the bathroom - adding, removing, changing, converting a shower and/or tub?
MUAG
TLIAC
AG
Faith Floors and More remodeled two 15 year old bathrooms for me. The removed the fiberglass shower/tub units and put in new tubs with tile, replaced the prefab counter tops with granite, new flooring and new toilets. They did an outstanding job. They stayed on schedule, kept me informed and I was 100% satisfied. They were also significantly lower in price than my other bids. I worked with Joseph.
aggiebeck
Call Kelly at Gerard Construction! They do great work and he's a super nice guy.

https://www.gerard-construction.com
gonzalez05
I have done several bathroom remodels lately. Very popular remodeling item here lately. I would love to meet with you and give you a free estimate. You can see my work and recent bathrooms remodels on my facebook page at facebook.com/texascustompainting. You can call or text me and we can set up a time to meet to see what you would like done.

Joel Gonzalez
979-219-5657
FILO505
AG
Shoot me a message. Can get you a quote. The more quotes, the better
Jetty
AG
Marble craft redid our master bath and hall bath several years ago. For the master bath they took out a closet and incorporated it into the shower. It was a big job. How ever many years later and we're still very happy with the remodel. They did the demo and the granite countertops... they subcontracted with Zwernemann flooring for the tile.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.