Requesting help with mobility van options

888 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by UmustBKidding
wai3gotgoats
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
An unusual request but wondering if anybody in B/CS area has a mobility van with either drive-from-powerchair capability or powered driver's transfer seat capability?
I am in the market for such a vehicle but after visiting a local mobility van dealer today, it is my understanding that I'd have to commit to buying a van they have for sale before they install an anchor plate where I could test drive it from my powerchair, or install the powered transfer/driver's seat before I could test transferring into and out of it and driving vehicle from that seat.
Don't feel comfortable blindly committing $40,000.00 toward a purchase of a mobility vehicle. I am wondering if an Aggie in the area would have such a vehicle and allow me to reimburse you for test driving it?
PM me or email at username @ gmail.
Thanks
UmustBKidding
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There was some discussion over on the autoboard at one point about which were good and why. Think actually lead to someone who's need had passed selling to person looking for a good price.
This is one of the threads
https://texags.com/forums/46/topics/3024515

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.