ISO - Land/Barn to rent for 4-H Project (South College Station)

1,123 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by GrimesCoAg95
rolling_ridgeag05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm a little early as my kid is still a year away from entering 4-H but from talking with people in CS it sounds like this may be a difficult task. Does anyone have or know of someone who is interested in renting land with a barn for a 4-H project (either steer or lamb)? If so please feel free to email me at homann05 at yahoo.com.

It still floors me that CSISD has not invested in some sort of Ag Barn for local kids to use but that is for a whole other thread/topic.
cavscout96
AG
what exactly do you need and how far are you willing to travel from CS proper?
rolling_ridgeag05
Does not have to be fancy by any means but would need access to electricity and water. Anything else I needed I could/would add with the intent to return back to the condition found. Preference would be within 10-20 minutes of South College Station so the kids can go before school.
rolling_ridgeag05
Does not have to be fancy by any means but would need access to electricity and water. Anything else I needed I could/would add with the intent to return back to the condition found. Preference would be within 10-20 minutes of South College Station so the kids can go before school.
rolling_ridgeag05
rolling_ridgeag05
rolling_ridgeag05
rolling_ridgeag05
rolling_ridgeag05
KaneIsAble
AG
What do you call a 7X post?
JP76
How fancy does it need to be ?
rolling_ridgeag05
Just trying to pad the stats...

Not sure WTH happened there.
rolling_ridgeag05
Something around 20x20 with a roof. Sides and concrete would be a bonus. Water and Electricity needed though.
GrimesCoAg95
AG
Does it need water? I don't see you mentioning that?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.