Las Vegas high school holds graduation at local racetrack

1,778 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by WestGalvestonAggie
wasntme
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That got me thinking, we have the ability to do that as well. What a way for our graduates to celebrate their graduation in these times.

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-news/faith-lutheran-hs-holds-special-graduation-at-lv-motor-speedway/
JimInBCS
Some of the HS's in the metroplex are graduating at Texas Motor Speedway.
Aggie
AG
If you're suggesting the use of Texas World Speedway... I'm guessing you have not see it recently
34blast
Several high schools in Denton county had graduation at Texas Motor Speedway. It went very well from the 2 I know of and one I attended
jrhmc
AG
There are 35 schools doing their graduation at the track in Austin. I don't think ours is in any shape to do that, though. The current plan to use the high school stadiums will be fine.
Builder93
AG
If I were the Valedictorian I would demand they wave the checkered flag as I crossed the stage.
Stupe
S
Quote:

The current plan to use the high school stadiums will be fine.

It was fine for DECADES before someone decided that event centers were better.

600+ in my class and we did ours on the track around the football field.
Stupe
S
No doubt.
WestGalvestonAggie

Funny to see Faith Lutheran on Texags. Incredible school, best high school theatre program you are likely to ever come across. The campus looks like a small private college. I can't say enough good things about the place.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.