Truck Battery

949 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BaitShack
backinbcs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone know of anyone who will sell me a truck battery and come and install it?

Thanks in advance.
histag10
AG
Guessing it's your only vehicle, and you cant drive to Napa, Autozone, or O'Reilly's? If you can, I believe they can help you out it in, and will dispose of the old one.
BaitShack
AG
Where in town are you located. I've got an hour lunch coming up at 1. Maybe I could pull out the old battery, drive you to an auto parts store, drop off the old, grab a new one and install it. Make, model, and year of truck?
BaitShack
AG
Or I could give you a jump start and you could drive to autozone etc to get a new one.
UmustBKidding
there are several mobile mechanics in the area that would likely do it.
If not could probably get my son or son in law to do for you. Also think Advanced has delivery in some areas if you can do when it arrives (or maybe favor would pickup and deliver).
Advanced & Autozone (maybe napa) batteries are made by Johnson Controls the preferred vendor. Believe oreilly are exide. Autozone has coupons for online orders but don't think you can pick up and use them, but routinely use Advanced online order with coupon and pickup in store (save 40$ on last battery).
If stuck let me know Username
at
conspiracy
dott
net

backinbcs
Thank you very much. A special thanks to BaitShack. I got it handled. Appreciate the advise.
backinbcs
You as well UmustBKidding.
BaitShack
AG
You're welcome. Glad to hear...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.