Millipedes Inside Home

1,357 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by MisterShipWreck
BCS12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is anyone else having an issue of finding these inside their home? I've lived in my house 5 years and last summer was the first time I noticed them inside my home. Even upstairs! Called pest control and it didn't help until winter came. Now they've come back. I keep a clean house and yard so I don't know why it's become a problem. Any help would be appreciated.
armymom
YES! First time in 7 years that we have owned the home! The whole house. I sprayed some Raid on all of the baseboards and has helped tremendously but still occasionally see one.
Rapier108
Millipedes or pill bugs?

I've been seeing some of the latter.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
BCS12
Definitely millipedes.

Armymom, I will try that again. Maybe I just need to go over them a few times.
trouble
AG
Do you have flower beds with mulch right up against the house?
BrandoC
AG
I just dealt with ants and spiders a month ago. They were driving me crazy not to mention my wife being extremely pissed off.
UmustBKidding
the mulch is one of the mentioned causes on doyourownpestcontrol.com. Good site with good info. Also copper wool in all the weep holes is a good idea.
MisterShipWreck
Did someone say Millipede?

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.