Anyone have any experience renting through Asset Hero Property Management in CS?

2,666 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Aggieangler93
Aggieangler93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am looking for your thoughts, if you have rented from Asset Hero Property Management in College Station, for your Aggie, etc. We are looking at signing a lease on one of their properties for the summer/fall, and just wondered if they are a PITA to deal with? Hopefully someone on the board has experience dealing with them?
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
ag009
AG
Our company is a vendor for many property management companies in town including Asset Hero. Nothing but good things to say about them from our end!
Aggieangler93
AG
That's encouraging. What services do y'all provide for them, in general?
schwertnerag
Renting from them in the barracks and have not had good experience. Daughter slipped and knee went through tub. They said we needed to find someone to repair, so looked and got quotes then they said no they had to find someone. Then they upcharged $100 to contract out. Our quote from the guy they got to fix it was $100 less than their final charge. Then water heater quit working. House of girls. Were very rude when girls asked for someone to check on it. And we're going to charge $150 just to have someone come check. They finally asked girls if they checked braker. They had not. Got out to find a lock on the breaker box. When asked management, management assured the girls there was in fact no lock and the girls didn't know what they were talking about. The girls stopped a friendly police who cut the lock off. It was the braker. 2 of the people who We've dealt with we're both rude. If I was a business owner I would not want people answering the phone like they did. No help whatsoever. First response from them is defensive and threatening to charge you for anything you need.
Aggieangler93
AG
Thanks for the info. Sounds like you had multiple bad experiences with contacting them as a customer. Barracks don't seem like a low rent place where they would need to nickel and dime you, but what got me wondering about them was this lock box policy in their leases.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.