Toilet Paper. What places have it and if you know, what time do they restock?

23,225 Views | 126 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by trackaggie76
BrandoC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can keep this a running thread for those of us who need not only TP but other antibacterial supplies as well.
PS3D
BrandoC said:

Can keep this a running thread for those of us who need not only TP but other antibacterial supplies as well.
Go to the stores when they open, or take the bidet route.
halibut sinclair
Prostar Industries in Bryan has TP, disinfectant, tissues, gloves, paper towels, napkins, bleach, etc. You can buy online and pick up in one hour.

https://prostarsupplies.square.site
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
can someone create a thread like this for pasta? i keed i keed. (kinda).
cavscout96
AG
Blue Baker is selling commercial rolls online
johnnyblaze36
AG
I need paper towels to clean up constantly after this new puppy I got. Tractor Supply was out yesterday when I went for food and I haven't been anywhere else since. Are they in short supply as well?
Rapier108
johnnyblaze36 said:

I need paper towels to clean up constantly after this new puppy I got. Tractor Supply was out yesterday when I went for food and I haven't been anywhere else since. Are they in short supply as well?
HEB at Tower Point had some earlier. Can't say if they still do.

No TP of course.

Easiest thing to do is order some from ProStar as Halibut posted.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
bushytailed
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Aldi had paper towels during the lunch hour.
musicforall
Zeitman's Grocery in downtown Bryan is including two rolls in their Survival Pack.
ChampsAg
Pasta at Readfield and Farm Patch
Tailgate88
AG
What time does H-E-B open and what time should I be in line? We need paper products...
Look Out Below
AG
They need to create a database for people buying TP like they do for psuedoephedrine. There is NO WAY everyone in this town (and others) shouldn't have enough TP at this point. At the least the stores need to institute a one purchase limit on it. One of the craziest things I've ever seen.
MiMi
S
Quote:

What time does H-E-B open and what time should I be in line? We need paper products...
I was at the Towerpoint HEB at 7:30am Monday morning for their 8am opening. I was about #20 in line at the entrance I was waiting in line. There was a duplicate line at the other entrance. At 8am, they allowed the first 50 inline into the store at first - and we all went to the paper product aisle. They made the aisle a one-way street, so those that thought they were clever and went the back way were not allowed to go down the aisle.

I left the store at 8:25am, and there was no line to get in - but all the TP was long gone by the time the latecomers arrived.
scd88
AG
Why the **** is there still mass hysteria around toilet paper????
rc_cat
I was at Jones Crossing on Monday - got there about 8:10 (store opens at 8) - got in the store about 8:30 - the guy policing the paper products line said that he had yet to see the toilet paper/paper towel supplies last longer than 10 am.
JayHowdy!
I found several cartons of TP at the Walgreens at Texas and Villa Maria. 3 PM in the afternoon. I only bought one package of 6 rolls though.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
Target in Bryan had lots of pasta yesterday. There were limits but I got like 5 boxes of different kinds. I'm not a hoarder. We just eat lots of spaghetti.
atm86
AG
Try this: Created by 2 college students: Instok.org without the 'c' to search for things in your area to see what's in stock and how many.
trouble
AG
Antibacterial supplies? For a viral pandemic?
motherrunnersBCS
I got 1 4 roll pack by using Favor from HEB earlier this week. There was a 1 pack limit. Scotts, which I normally hate, but glad to have it now.

A friend is getting some delivered from Zeitman's Grocery this weekend in his bagel order.

Blue Baker will sell you the "industrial" stuff that will not fit on a normal dispenser.

Any tp is better than no tp.

I have a feeling that any adult alive in America right now will forever be a tp hoarder, never wanting to be without for the next disaster. Or we will all be buying bidets. I would do it if there was an outlet near my toilet, but cold water sounds awful.
Cholula Verde
AG
Whoop! Let's hear it for John Wayne Toilet Paper! I understand the corn husks they use for making tamales will also work as long as you soak them in water overnight. Sorry, it's getting a little crazy around here!
EMY92
AG
Tailgate88 said:

It will vary based on when the truck with that arrives.

You might be the first one in the door in the morning and find an empty shelf. Show up at 4 PM and it's in stock.
TXAGGIE10
halibut sinclair said:

Prostar Industries in Bryan has TP, disinfectant, tissues, gloves, paper towels, napkins, bleach, etc. You can buy online and pick up in one hour.

If you purchase the disinfectant, make sure you get what you pay for. I ordered two bottles of the 824 disinfectant, and upon review at home after purchase, one bottle said 824, and the other bottle did not. Observing the labels, the active ingredients are different as well. Just an FYI.

The Husky 824 is four-in-one disinfectant that cleans, disinfects, deodorizes and sanitizes.
The other bottle I received (Evolution Disinfectant) is three-in-one that cleans, disinfects, deodorizes. No sanitizer.
BCSWguru
im good through the weekend, but after that its going to be cutting it close. thanks hoarders.
halibut sinclair
TXAGGIE10 said:

halibut sinclair said:

If you purchase the disinfectant, make sure you get what you pay for. I ordered two bottles of the 824 disinfectant, and upon review at home after purchase, one bottle said 824, and the other bottle did not. Observing the labels, the active ingredients are different as well. Just an FYI.

The Husky 824 is four-in-one disinfectant that cleans, disinfects, deodorizes and sanitizes.
The other bottle I received (Evolution Disinfectant) is three-in-one that cleans, disinfects, deodorizes. No sanitizer.
Did you let them know?
TXAGGIE10
halibut sinclair said:

TXAGGIE10 said:

halibut sinclair said:

Did you let them know?
I did not. I can still use it, but it's not what I ordered. Not worth it for me for a $5 bottle, when I can still put it to good use, just knowing that it's not a sanitizer too.

Just wanted to let whoever views this thread and orders the product to make sure you get the 824, if that's what you want and need.
ringrit
Wal-Mart on Briarcrest had toilet paper this morning. Not a ton of it, but they had some. This was at around 8am. I did not wait in line to get into the store or wait in line to get any toilet paper. It was just on the shelf. I think the key is, wherever you go, just go early, like before 9.
bryanhome
Ray Criswell's on S College has toilet paper. Will have disenfectant Tuesday or Wednesday. No wipes or sanitizer.
Psychag
AG
So the hoarders continuing to stockpile? This is the most assinine part of the whole ordeal (and that's saying a lot). WTF? It's now been a couple of weeks and still no TP?
Stupe
S
You need to let them know.
It may be an honest mistake by the people in the warehouse that are filling orders that may need to be addressed.

Stupe
S
Psychag said:

So the hoarders continuing to stockpile? This is the most assinine part of the whole ordeal (and that's saying a lot). WTF? It's now been a couple of weeks and still no TP?
I don't see how they can at this point with every store in the country putting limits on those types of things. At HEB, it won't even let them ring it up if you go over the limit. I bought four of those little breakfast cups that are on the back row and then got something from the frozen breakfast section up front without thinking about it.

Limit on breakfast items was four and I had five. The kid was polite, but said that he couldn't ring it up.
motherrunnersBCS
Favor it. I asked for a 4 pack and got it.
montegobay
Someone on Nextdoor said the guy manning the door at HEB said they keep seeing the same people over and over buying the TP first thing in the morning. So weird.
BCSWguru
Probably the same people camping out at Academy to buy ammo after the Connecticut shooting
aggietoolman
AG
Limits don't stop people from going in over and over for separate purchases of the same things. That's the problem.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.