N95 Mask Donation

1,704 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by pants
pants
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So, I mowed my yard today and noticed that the masks I use to keep my allergies at bay are N95. I have one new one I've never used, and I have 2 questions:

1. Are any of our local medical facilities taking donations?

2. Is it worth it to go to a hospital and potentially come in contact with other people for just one mask?
BQ_90
AG
One mask, IMO I'd donate to food bank or some non profit like that
MsDoubleD81
AG
I need toilet paper. Do you have any to spare?
halibut sinclair
Ratsa
https://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Members-of-the-Church-of-Jesus-Christ-of-Latter-day-Saints-donate-masks-to-three-local-hospitals-569079501.html

At the bottom of the story there is an email address that they ask you to contact if you're interested in donating supplies.
Gunner0740
I'm sure one of the nurses at St. Joe's would love to have a N95 mask, even if it is just one. One mask is the difference between a nurse possibly not having the right PPE when she walks into a room of a person with the virus and having the right PPE when she walks into a room with a person who had the virus.
pants
Thanks everyone. I emailed the address in the article linked above. I hope I get an answer soon!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.