B/CS number of cases update? 11-17-20 Staff Edit on OP

1,098,189 Views | 6626 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Nosmo
The Brazos Kid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The good news is 29 cases. Lowest it's been in awhile. KBTX once again goes with the clickbait headline...

(Edit to adjust image)
BCSWguru
no need to ever visit kbtx when folks right here on this thread/board report more factual information more regularly.
ontheedge
LSCSN said:

no need to ever visit kbtx when folks right here on this thread/board report more factual information more regularly.
I'm not sure of the need for reporting any of these numbers anywhere anymore. I don't believe any of them to be accurate.
BCSWguru
I do not disagree. But you and I are free to discern what we want from the numbers and not a hand picked set or headline to sway opinion or feelings.
Post removed:
by user
Expert Analysis
AG
ontheedge said:

LSCSN said:

I'm not sure of the need for reporting any of these numbers anywhere anymore. I don't believe any of them to be accurate.

It's not like they forgot to report or do any contact tracing on 10% of the total cases.... in time we will probably find out the A&M and county numbers were never properly merged. The only number I trust is the number of hospitalizations.
The Brazos Kid
Expert Analysis said:

ontheedge said:

LSCSN said:

It's not like they forgot to report or do any contact tracing on 10% of the total cases.... in time we will probably find out the A&M and county numbers were never properly merged. The only number I trust is the number of hospitalizations.

Username checks out.
MiMi
S
Today's numbers: 75 new confirmed cases, 11 probable cases, 26 (-4) Brazos County residents hospitalized, 755 tests, 0 deaths

Current Brazos County vaccination numbers: 54,472 (+1,972) people vaccinated with at least one dose as of 3/30/21. The number of fully vaccinated people is now 25,714 (+964). According to the state's vaccination dashboard, 13.8% of Brazos County residents (16 yrs and older) are now fully vaccinated.

Total COVID hospitalizations in Region N: 46 (+8); 8.08% of total hospital capacity as of 3/29/21.
MiMi
S
Today's numbers: 38 new confirmed cases, 6 probable cases, 30 (+4) Brazos County residents hospitalized, 0 tests, 0 deaths

Current Brazos County vaccination numbers: 56,440 (+1,968) people vaccinated with at least one dose as of 3/31/21. The number of fully vaccinated people is now 26,012 (+298). According to the state's vaccination dashboard, 13.92% of Brazos County residents (16 yrs and older) are now fully vaccinated.

Total COVID hospitalizations in Region N: 40 (-6); 6.96% of total hospital capacity as of 3/30/21.
MiMi
S
Today's numbers: No update yet this morning. I'm guessing BCHD is observing the Good Friday holiday?

Current Brazos County vaccination numbers: 58,164 (+1,724) people vaccinated with at least one dose as of 4/1/21. The number of fully vaccinated people is now 28,295 (+2,283). According to the state's vaccination dashboard, 15.14% of Brazos County residents (16 yrs and older) are now fully vaccinated.

Total COVID hospitalizations in Region N: 38 (-2); 6.25% of total hospital capacity as of 3/31/21.

theNetSmith
AG
MiMi said:

Today's numbers: No update yet this morning. I'm guessing BCHD is observing the Good Friday holiday?
i bet you're right
MiMi
S
Today's numbers: No weekend updates available

Current Brazos County vaccination numbers: 58,951 (+787) people vaccinated with at least one dose as of 4/2/21. The number of fully vaccinated people is now 30,359 (+2,064). According to the state's vaccination dashboard, 16.25% of Brazos County residents (16 yrs and older) are now fully vaccinated.

Total COVID hospitalizations in Region N: 39 (+1); 6.53% of total hospital capacity as of 4/1/21.

MiMi
S
Today's numbers: No weekend updates available

Current Brazos County vaccination numbers: 59,567 (+616) people vaccinated with at least one dose as of 4/3/21. The number of fully vaccinated people is now 30,662 (+303). According to the state's vaccination dashboard, 16.25% of Brazos County residents (16 yrs and older) are now fully vaccinated.

Total COVID hospitalizations in Region N: 45 (+6); 7.45% of total hospital capacity as of 4/2/21.
TommyBrady
AG
Week 17 Vaccine Allocation Numbers for Brazos County

Chi St Joseph College Station Hospital - 6,100 Moderna
TAMU Student Health Center - 4,680 Pfizer
Lhd Brazos County Health District - 300 Moderna
Various Pharmacies - 1,300 Johnson and Johnson
cavscout96
AG
Seem like a fairly large allocation. I bet your take rate in campus will be pretty high compared to the local citizens.

Most of the students I've interacted with are on the back train and folks that work there tell me the admin is pushing it pretty hard in order to "return to normal."
Mathguy64
AG
I'm just glad the Hub got them. Since they gave me Friday as my date for my second dose and all.
MiMi
S
Today's numbers (first update since April 1): 38 new confirmed cases, 5 probable cases, 32 (+2) Brazos County residents hospitalized, 1,708 tests, 0 deaths

Current Brazos County vaccination numbers: 59,595 (+28) people vaccinated with at least one dose as of 4/4/21. The number of fully vaccinated people is now 30,970 (+308). According to the state's vaccination dashboard, 16.58% of Brazos County residents (16 yrs and older) are now fully vaccinated.

Total COVID hospitalizations in Region N: 39 (-6); 6.76% of total hospital capacity as of 4/3/21.
cavscout96
AG
MiMi said:

Today's numbers (first update since April 1): 38 new confirmed cases, 5 probable cases, 32 (+2) Brazos County residents hospitalized, 1,708 tests, 0 deaths

Current Brazos County vaccination numbers: 59,595 (+28) people vaccinated with at least one dose as of 4/4/21. The number of fully vaccinated people is now 30,970 (+308). According to the state's vaccination dashboard, 16.58% of Brazos County residents (16 yrs and older) are now fully vaccinated.

Total COVID hospitalizations in Region N: 39 (-6); 6.76% of total hospital capacity as of 4/3/21.

Falling off a cliff...
lockett93
AG
I've kept the sheet updated but not posted a link to it in a while.

Lowest 7 day total (ignoring Snovid-21) since august.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11DhOiIPQwUQ5teJsvOV_JYp-zDkE4Eq5bQ91fud7y9Q

LINK TO SPREADSHEET AND CHARTS
MiMi
S
Today's numbers: 50 new confirmed cases, 0 probable cases, 25 (-7) Brazos County residents hospitalized, 446 tests, 7 deaths - 3 males in their 40's, 1 female in her 60's, and 1 female in her 70's, 1 male in his 70's and 1 male in his 80's.

Current Brazos County vaccination numbers: 59,724 (+129) people vaccinated with at least one dose as of 4/5/21. The number of fully vaccinated people is now 31,171 (+201). According to the state's vaccination dashboard, 16.68% of Brazos County residents (16 yrs and older) are now fully vaccinated.

Total COVID hospitalizations in Region N: 36 (-3); 6.29% of total hospital capacity as of 4/4/21.
Loaded
AG
That's a lot of deaths for the 40's age category. Anyone know what is going on?
Rapier108
Loaded said:

That's a lot of deaths for the 40's age category. Anyone know what is going on?
No, and of course they won't tell us, but there is a very high likelihood that there were underlying health issues involved.

That said, like always, we have no idea when these deaths occurred. This is a catch up day for them so it could have been yesterday, last week, last month, or even further back.

Of course, it won't stop the inevitable dose of fear being spread all over the place.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
MiMi
S
Today's numbers: 67 new confirmed cases, 15 probable cases, 24 (-1) Brazos County residents hospitalized, 1,096 tests, 0 deaths

Current Brazos County vaccination numbers: 62,107 (+2,383) people vaccinated with at least one dose as of 4/6/21. The number of fully vaccinated people is now 31,426 (+255). According to the state's vaccination dashboard, 16.82% of Brazos County residents (16 yrs and older) are now fully vaccinated.

Total COVID hospitalizations in Region N: 37 (+1); 6.56% of total hospital capacity as of 4/5/21.

TommyBrady
AG
County: Brazos
Public Health Region:

Percentage of Population 16+ Vaccinated with At Least One Dose: 34.45%
Percentage of Population 16+ Fully Vaccinated: 17.04%
Percentage of Population 65+ Vaccinated with At Least One Dose: 79.22%
Percentage of Population 65+ Fully Vaccinated: 60.45%
MiMi
S
Today's numbers: 49 new confirmed cases, 7 probable cases, 24 (-0) Brazos County residents hospitalized, 428 tests, 0 deaths

Current Brazos County vaccination numbers: 64,365 (+2,258) people vaccinated with at least one dose as of 4/7/21. The number of fully vaccinated people is now 31,843 (+417). According to the state's vaccination dashboard, 17.04% of Brazos County residents (16 yrs and older) are now fully vaccinated.

Total COVID hospitalizations in Region N: 35 (-2); 6.08% of total hospital capacity as of 4/6/21.
BrazosWifi
Thank you for keeping things updated MiMi.
MiMi
S
Today's numbers: 40 new confirmed cases, 3 probable cases, 19 (-5) Brazos County residents hospitalized, 489 tests, 0 deaths

Current Brazos County vaccination numbers: 66,271 (+1,906) people vaccinated with at least one dose as of 4/8/21. The number of fully vaccinated people is now 33,489 (+1,646). According to the state's vaccination dashboard, 17.92% of Brazos County residents (16 yrs and older) are now fully vaccinated.

Total COVID hospitalizations in Region N: 34 (-1); 5.87% of total hospital capacity as of 4/7/21.

Mathguy64
AG
Woo Hoo! In the +2 category as of 8:15 am. I have to say that once they ironed out the kinks at the start the hub has functioned really well. I was in the door at 8:00 for an 8:15 appointment. By 8:14 I was shot up and sitting in a chair waiting my 15 minutes to see if I would keel over .
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
Where?
AG
The Brazos Center hub.
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
Thx
S
No Brazos County case number updates over the weekend

Current Brazos County vaccination numbers: 67,146 (+875) people vaccinated with at least one dose as of 4/9/21. The number of fully vaccinated people is now 35,325 (+1,836). According to the state's vaccination dashboard, 18.91% of Brazos County residents (16 yrs and older) are now fully vaccinated.

Total COVID hospitalizations in Region N: 33 (-1); 5.85% of total hospital capacity as of 4/8/21.
MiMi
S
No Brazos County case number updates over the weekend

Current Brazos County vaccination numbers: 68,093 (+947) people vaccinated with at least one dose as of 4/10/21. The number of fully vaccinated people is now 35,325 (+1,789). According to the state's vaccination dashboard, 19.86% of Brazos County residents (16 yrs and older) are now fully vaccinated.

Total COVID hospitalizations in Region N: 34 (+1); 6% of total hospital capacity as of 4/9/21.

MiMi
S
Today's numbers (includes the weekend): 72 new confirmed cases, 0 probable cases, 21 (+2) Brazos County residents hospitalized, 1,354 tests, 0 deaths

Current Brazos County vaccination numbers: 68,443 (+350) people vaccinated with at least one dose as of 4/11/21. The number of fully vaccinated people is now 37,356 (+242). According to the state's vaccination dashboard, 19.99% of Brazos County residents (16 yrs and older) are now fully vaccinated.

Total COVID hospitalizations in Region N: 35 (+1); 6.57% of total hospital capacity as of 4/10/21.
MiMi
S
Today's numbers: 60 new confirmed cases, 3 probable cases, 19 (-2) Brazos County residents hospitalized, 1,354 tests, 0 deaths

Current Brazos County vaccination numbers: 68,712 (+269) people vaccinated with at least one dose as of 4/12/21. The number of fully vaccinated people is now 37,497 (+141). According to the state's vaccination dashboard, 20.07% of Brazos County residents (16 yrs and older) are now fully vaccinated.

Total COVID hospitalizations in Region N: 33 (-2); 6.15% of total hospital capacity as of 4/11/21.
First Page Last Page
Page 125 of 190

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.