nthomas99 said:

Good news. Only three (3) new cases and seven (7) new recoveries. So a net reduction in active cases. This thing is definitely nowhere close to done, but I'll take a little good news.

Also, the health district is now reporting the number of test performed:

https://twitter.com/BrazosCoHD/status/1246477977283710978/photo/1

As of today 1,468. Assuming no duplicate tests on individuals (which is maybe/probably wrong), 5% positive rate. Google says we're around 223K population, so about 0.6% tested.
Seems like good news, and it might be, but always take with a dose of caution.

We've seen dips in other places only for it to go back up.

There is still The Waterford, but at least that is a contained environment so public spread outside of it should be minimal if any, and since I will often use Broadcastify as an example, there are still a lot of calls for "Difficulty Breathing," "Chest Pains," "Respiratory Difficulties," and the generic "Sick Call," the latter of which almost always ends up being someone with coronavirus symptoms. Now, obviously many of these calls will not be the virus or else we'd see far more cases than we have so far, but there are some which have a high probability of it, especially when I keep hearing calls to the same street over and over, but a different house each time.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill