Garden help for seniors

1,082 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Wicked Good Ag
jrhmc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Since the Big Event has been cancelled, I know there are some seniors and others who can't work in their gardens who still need flowerbeds weeded and planted and other outside work done. I have a group of teen Girl Scouts who would like to help. They would be working individually (social distance) so basically limited to what an athletic teen girl can handle by herself. They will show up when they can fit it into their online schoolwork and do the work only interacting with the senior at a safe distance. Please let me know if you know of any seniors or others who could use this service by emailing me at troop9026 at gmail dot com. If anyone else has a girl or boy who wants to help too, also let me know. I will sign off on service hours (not sure if they are still needed but still) for any kids who are helping. They will bring their own equipment, water bottles, food, plants if possible, etc. so no need to break any quarantines. Thanks!
musicforall
This is one of the nicest things I have read all day.
momlaw
AG
Jami is a blessing to all the young women she has influenced and grown.
Our community quotient is higher due to her presence.
momlaw
jrhmc
AG
momlaw said:

Jami is a blessing to all the young women she has influenced and grown.
Our community quotient is higher due to her presence.

You are too sweet.
momlaw
AG
I speak truth about a women who is generous and leading.
momlaw
Wicked Good Ag
Love the sentiment but the timing isn't right right now. I would look to plan this in a month from now possibly but start working now on lining it up
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.