Local Churches

2,371 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by susieq30
kddub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Churches are now having their services on line. I am assuming tithing will be down. Please let me know if your church needs assistance closing the financial GAP that the lack of tithing will create. The company I work for will be making donations every week to a church or two.
skeetboy3
AG
How can a church get in touch with you? This is an amazingly generous action by your company! I spoke to my church's leadership and they are interested in contacting you. God bless.
taxpreparer
AG
kddub said:

Churches are now having their services on line. I am assuming tithing will be down. Please let me know if your church needs assistance closing the financial GAP that the lack of tithing will create. The company I work for will be making donations every week to a church or two.
God bless you and your employer.
***It's your money, not theIRS! (At least for a little while longer.)
annie88
AG
That is very nice. I have a monthly amount taken out automatically from my church in addition to what I usually give in attendance. Our church, A&M united Methodist church went online last week and you can make donations there as well.
country fellowship
I am Charles Higgs. We started our Church, Country Fellowship Church in August of 2018. Our church reaches out to people 60+. This has been a great ministry. We are now meeting at the Event Center @ the Holiday Inn at 3041 Plaza Centre Court/ Bryan Texas, It is right off University. Of course right now we have to meet online through our Facebook Page. As all churches the Covid-19 will be a challenge. To a new church it is even a greater challenge. We have been in contact will all our attenders through text, Facebook and email and phone calls.
Our Web Page is www.mycountryfellowship.com
Our Facebook Page is www.facebook.com/countryfellowship

Texas Baptists/Baptist General Convention of Texas recently did an article on our church:

https://texasbaptists.org/article/lets-finish-well-country-fellowship-churchs-passion-for-senior-adult-ministry-for-senior-adult-ministry

If they could help us out financially that would be great. If they can't please tell them to remember us in their prayers.
Blessings
Charles Higgs-Pastor 979/2299342
kddub
skeetboy3 said:

How can a church get in touch with you? This is an amazingly generous action by your company! I spoke to my church's leadership and they are interested in contacting you. God bless.
Please email me at kdw012478@gmail.com
susieq30
Hi, I am a member of St. Mary's Catholic Church. St. Mary's serve the students from Texas A&M and Blinn. St. Mary's is the students' church. I am a permanent parishioner but we are small in number compared to the students. There are many things that we support for our students and now are faced with the loss of some of the support that we depend on for them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is a very generous offer from your employer. May God bless him.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.