Local Churches

1,087 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by country fellowship
kddub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Churches are now having their services on line. I am assuming tithing will be down. Please let me know if your church needs assistance closing the financial GAP that the lack of tithing will create. The company I work for will be making donations every week to a church or two.
skeetboy3
AG
How can a church get in touch with you? This is an amazingly generous action by your company! I spoke to my church's leadership and they are interested in contacting you. God bless.
taxpreparer
AG
kddub said:

Churches are now having their services on line. I am assuming tithing will be down. Please let me know if your church needs assistance closing the financial GAP that the lack of tithing will create. The company I work for will be making donations every week to a church or two.
God bless you and your employer.
***It's your money, not theIRS! (At least for a little while longer.)
annie88
AG
That is very nice. I have a monthly amount taken out automatically from my church in addition to what I usually give in attendance. Our church, A&M united Methodist church went online last week and you can make donations there as well.
country fellowship
I am Charles Higgs. We started our Church, Country Fellowship Church in August of 2018. Our church reaches out to people 60+. This has been a great ministry. We are now meeting at the Event Center @ the Holiday Inn at 3041 Plaza Centre Court/ Bryan Texas, It is right off University. Of course right now we have to meet online through our Facebook Page. As all churches the Covid-19 will be a challenge. To a new church it is even a greater challenge. We have been in contact will all our attenders through text, Facebook and email and phone calls.
Our Web Page is www.mycountryfellowship.com
Our Facebook Page is www.facebook.com/countryfellowship

Texas Baptists/Baptist General Convention of Texas recently did an article on our church:

https://texasbaptists.org/article/lets-finish-well-country-fellowship-churchs-passion-for-senior-adult-ministry-for-senior-adult-ministry

If they could help us out financially that would be great. If they can't please tell them to remember us in their prayers.
Blessings
Charles Higgs-Pastor 979/2299342
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.