Baylor Scott & White primary care physician recommendations?

2,623 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by tb9665
BrandoC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for someone who takes new patients.
Harbor Bay
Andrew Richardson.
susieq30
Jeffrey Waguespack on Arrington Rd.
samsal75
AG
Matt Poling
Hammerheadjim
AG
Thomas Wagner, Arrington.
Been our Family Physician for 27 years,
Walk softly and carry a big stick! Make sure the big stick makes big boom noises and flashy bright lights.
MaroonBloodedAg2010
I would second Andrew Richardson, but if you're looking for an appointment in a timely manner, he won't be the best option. I've seen him several times and he's a great doctor, but he's over booked. I'm looking for a new doctor just because it takes 3-4 weeks to get an appointment with Dr Richardson.
dr_boogs
AG
Don't know if Andrew Richardson and Wade Richardson are the same PC doc but I have been seeing Dr Wade Richardson at the Arrington location for a few years now. He's very good.
chickiepoo
AG
+1 for Dr. Wade Richardson. He has been our family physician since we moved back here 21 years ago.
nthomas99
AG

Quote:

Quote:

Don't know if Andrew Richardson and Wade Richardson are the same PC doc but I have been seeing Dr Wade Richardson at the Arrington location for a few years now. He's very good.

They are not the same person. Wade has has been in practice at Scott and White longer and is my primary care physician. I don't see him that often, but he's seemed solid every time I interact with him.

Andrew is a personal friend - he is kind, super-smart, and a great guy. I know plenty of people who use him, and as I would expect are super happy with the care.

Either of them are fine choices.
dr_boogs
AG
Thanks for the follow up, next time I'll ask for Dr. Richardson, any of them will be fine.
Brazos Valley Ag 95
AG
Thread bump....any other recommendations? Thx
histag10
AG
Barrow or Dickson at the west villa Maria clinic. Been seeing dr barrow since college, and really like him
75AG
AG
Feaster is my guy
new straw
Jim Allen, PA is my guy. I have a fairly uncomplicated health history, other than epilepsy, which is covered by my neuro. He's straight forward and a great guy.
maggie16
My husband really likes Dr. Jorge Sanchez at the BSW clinic near Boonville (iHOP). He used to see Dr. Wade Richardson, but had difficulty getting an appointment. You would call to get an appointment and it would be 3-4 days or more before they could get you in.
tb9665
I second Dr. Sanchez on Boonville. Great doctor.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.