Local COVID-19 Resources

11,759 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by tb9665
iisanaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Remember that, on average, the cases now were people who were exposed up to 14 days ago. So, ideally, we should see a drop in a couple of weeks post shelter in place. They said that it would continue to rise for a few weeks.

Also, more tests are being done now so that may artificially portray the appearance that the number of cases is growing. It could just be that we can confirm more positive cases.
EBrazosAg
AG
14 days is the extreme end of symptoms to exposure. Most common is 5-7 days.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
MiMi
S
But remember from the time of exposure to the time on onset of symptoms to the time of testing to the time of test results, it can be about 14 days.
KidDoc
AG
threecatcorner said:

Does that mean Bryan Express Care is temporarily closed and the College Station Express Care has regular express care in one room and a respiratory clinic in a different room of the same building?

Was I reading that correctly that everyone goes through the same front door and then people turn to go to the respiratory clinic? Is this talking about any respiratory symptoms, or are they separating possible COVID-19 patients in some way?

I know they normally have masks with a note that you should take one to wear in their office if you've been coughing or think you might have the flu. Is that still the case? Are there any worries that people reaching their hand to grab a mask from the box could be germing up other masks?
I believe Bryan is still open.

They have people outside the building masking respiratory patients before they enter the building. They do not wait in a waiting room they are told to wait in their car until the doc is ready then they call them and bring them straight back.

The non respiratory wing is just inside the clinic to the left.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
tb9665
I just saw this website for Shreveport/Bossier City. Wouldn't it be great if Bryan/College Station had something like this?

https://opensafesbc.com/
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.