2 idle questions - College Station

1,853 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rc_cat
rc_cat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
1) What is in one of the buildings on Corsair between Cooper's BBQ and Emerald Forest? Been by there twice during the week and the parking lot and street is jam packed with cars. One of those tutoring places?

2) Saw two Frontier Communications trucks driving through Raintree the other day - and then, today, there were 2 Frontier trucks parked on Appomattox over in the new housing area between Raintree and Emerald Forest - is Suddenlink/CS contracting out work to other companies?

Thanks.
trouble
AG
Frontier is who bought out a bunch of Verizon regions.
Red Krow
The answer to the first question most likely is a company called Nift. They have a call center in the CEO complex.
jwhitlock3
Red Krow said:

The answer to the first question most likely is a company called Nift. They have a call center in the CEO complex.
Correct, it's Nift. They seem to have a ton of cars sometimes and other days it's semi-dead.
Captn_Ag05
AG
They are hiring 700 more employees. I wonder if they will need to move to a new space.
rc_cat
Thanks. Never heard of Nift - and I guess I was foolishly hoping for some sort of Suddenlink competition in the area. Oh well - learn something new every day.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.