Power outage college station

3,025 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by new straw
Ajollyag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Something I havent seen before. Wife was leaving to go to work when the power went out to our entire apartment conplex. These apartments are gated. Now she cant get out of the apartments because the gates wont open. Her along with 30 other people are stuck unable to go to work.
new straw
I'm in college station. Copperfield area. Also out here.
new straw
Have you called as well? It appears my entire neighborhood is out.
rc_cat
According to CS outage map - 4 total outages -3500 people. Mostly east of 6 - from above Emerald Forest to University Dr. Some west of 6 at University towards Spring Loop. Don't know about Bryan outage.
FamousAgg
ajolly said:

Something I havent seen before. Wife was leaving to go to work when the power went out to our entire apartment conplex. These apartments are gated. Now she cant get out of the apartments because the gates wont open. Her along with 30 other people are stuck unable to go to work.

The gate usually has a manual release, sometimes it's behind a panel in the gate mechanism. You may be able to find that. Otherwise you will have to wait or park the car and Uber.
new straw
Back on for me. Man, it's bright.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.