Document shredding

903 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BMo
BMo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have used Empire Record Management or something like that in the past. It was/is part of Brazos Valley Recycling I thought but a search is yielding nothing on it. Does anyone know if they are still around? If they are gone, how about a recommendation? TIA
Tailgate88
AG
https://texags.com/forums/35/topics/2937108
UmustBKidding
Think brazos recycling is part of Bannon Industrial out of brenham now. Don't know if they have abandoned their web site or if its just broken.
BMo
UmustBKidding said:

Think brazos recycling is part of Bannon Industrial out of brenham now. Don't know if they have abandoned their web site or if its just broken.

Yeh, the website didn't work.
UmustBKidding
embassy records management I believe has a route through here and did a free event last month locally. A person I know wanted to witness destruction and only place he found was at blinn in bryan.
BMo
UmustBKidding said:

embassy records management I believe has a route through here and did a free event last month locally. A person I know wanted to witness destruction and only place he found was at blinn in bryan.

I'm not sure why the search earlier didn't bring them up but it does now. Still shows them in the same location and I found the website. Thanks again.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.