Any flooding issues in pebble creek?

2,916 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Aggieland Proud
H2SAag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
More specifically lots that back up to lick creek park on Royal Adelade?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dubi
AG
Walk down the block and knock on doors. That is the best way to find out.
91_Aggie
AG
dubi said:

Yeah... people in Pebble Creek will just love strangers walking up to their doors and knocking on them.
rsa
AG
From the FEMA maps, some of the lots and a few homes along the back side of Royal Adelade Loop do encroach on the floodplain, as do some on the cul de sac streets off of Royal Adelade (Whistling Straits, Torrey Pines, Butte Rock) -- they back up along the creek area.
dubi
AG
91_Aggie said:

dubi said:

Yeah... people in Pebble Creek will just love strangers walking up to their doors and knocking on them.
Well i live on a street with friendly neighbors and talk to them all the time. I'm sorry you don't have that same experience.
CN
I walked behind those lots in Lick Creek Park a couple of years ago and my memory of them is that they're several feet above the trail. Call Mariott homes for a definitive answer though. They've built and lived in some of the homes on those lots.
TxSquarebody
I was a heavy equipment operator when royal adelade loop was cut. I don't know about flooding, but I can tell you that parts of the street and a few lots were created by filling in some natural creeks. We moved a lot of dirt! Good luck!
TAMU1990
AG
When we first moved here I heard the undeveloped land in PC was too close to the flood plain. That was 13 years ago. I was surprised when they extended PC Parkway and built those houses.
Dr4kds
Hurricane Harvey and 30 in of rain no flooding in the area of concern. Lived here 13 years
H2SAag
AG
Thanks for all the responses. Some really good info here
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Bullpen Chias
AG
I think we got about 15-17" of rain from Harvey. It wasn't 30.
aggiepaintrain
AG
what do y'all think a builder will say?
Ask Fema OP
H2SAag
AG
Anyone know what all the work there doing in lick creek park and pebble creek is about? Possibly working on improving drainage?
91_Aggie
AG
dubi said:

91_Aggie said:

dubi said:

Well i live on a street with friendly neighbors and talk to them all the time. I'm sorry you don't have that same experience.
Living on the same street with neighbors who know you is a little different than a complete stranger coming to knock on your/their door.

Nice try, though.
Buford T. Justice
AG
I was told that is a sewage line, but who knows.
I do know for a fact though, that the bucket on the track-hoe starts jingling at 6:30a.m. and does so until 7:00p.m.
Aggieland Proud
AG
Yep, it's a new sewer line that's running from the Lick Creek treatment plant south of PC up to the new development in the MidTown area by Christ Methodist. It's a 48" pipe so no small task.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.