Any Recommendations for BMW Service in College Station

2,216 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AggieBarstool
eagleag99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking for any recommendations for reliable certified BMW mechanic service in College Station?
CN
Autoworks (or is it Autowerks?) Good but expensive. I've used them for servicing our Mercedes and BMWs and sometimes they're much less than the dealerships, sometimes they're more. Another option is the Bug Clinic in Bryan. They do more than just VWs.
BCStalk
We used Bill at the Bug Clinic and Pete's in the past on ours. Both did great work.
classicdoug
AG
Gladney Automotive in College Station. You won't be disappointed.
InMyOpinion
I'm pretty sure BMW of College Station can take care of any issue you have
histag10
AG
My first thought was "why not just take it to the dealership? I bet they deal with them every single day..."
CN
histag10 said:

My first thought was "why not just take it to the dealership? I bet they deal with them every single day..."
Well, the OP did ask for reliable. Things have gotten better in the last year or two but the local dealer's service department used to be terrible.
ommama
Tumble Weed
I take my daughter's BMW to B&B Automotive and have for years. Clay also works on both of our Mercedes.

I would drive to Houston before I let Autowerks put a wrench on one of them.

https://www.b-bauto.com/

Look at their reviews on Google .....
AggieBarstool
histag10 said:

My thoughts, too.

You spend that much on a car, might as well take it to the mechanics trained and certified in looking at it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.