Local Robotics Tournament needs volunteers THIS SATURDAY

1,018 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by jrhmc
jrhmc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Our local FIRST Lego League tournament is this Saturday in Bryan and they are still in need of 10-15 high school age or older volunteers. They get donuts for breakfast, pizza for lunch, and a t-shirt and a good amount of volunteer hours! I'm sure they also need adults to judge but you would need to sign up ASAP to get the background check done in time. You don't need any technical knowledge to judge. It's a great program and a fun way to spend a Saturday!

https://www.firstinspires.org/ways-to-help/volunteer/how-to-register?fbclid=IwAR3F8zim_BeNNOUBhJ2TVIHQFQ3MklxmySvYISlVRWrwmTm5F6nMATiUVL0
waterchick
jrhmc - is the robotics competition open to the public for viewing? I think the water chicklets would like this.
jrhmc
AG
waterchick said:

jrhmc - is the robotics competition open to the public for viewing? I think the water chicklets would like this.
Yes, the robot rounds are open to the public. Just not the other parts of the competition.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.