Chiropractor

2,865 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by EMS_Ag
Ajollyag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Need recommendations.

Just had a massage done in dallas and something doesn't feel right in my back.

Lots of places that have 5 stars on google, but just wondering what you guys recommend.
maddiedou
AG
Cliff walker
maddiedou
rsa
AG
Jason Allen at ProActive Wellness, or Cliff Walker.
TxSquarebody
+1 for Clif Walker. No nonsense and won't try to sell you a bunch of snake oil services.
Gunner0740
Aggieland chiropractic and wellness center, behind the old fox and hound off university. Dr. Karly is awesome.
Ajollyag
Bummer,

I tried to get an appointment with Cliff Walker, but seems he doesn't take my Insurance. Went with Dr. Cashion at BCS Chiropractic, hope he is just as good.
BlueMiles
AG
ajolly said:

Bummer,

I tried to get an appointment with Cliff Walker, but seems he doesn't take my Insurance. Went with Dr. Cashion at BCS Chiropractic, hope he is just as good.

Things may be different now that Dr Walker has moved, but he used to have pretty reasonable cash prices.
studioone
yea, walker's gotten different..

Used to be cheaper, and if you went and he wasn't able to 100% fix the issue, you could go back the next day or two and he wouldn't charge.. now every time u go its a charge..
maddiedou
AG
Probably not his decision because money never mattered to him it was making you feel better

But when you join a practice things change
maddiedou
FamousAgg
Angela Lundy @ Grace Wellness Center www.gracewc.com

I liked that they do some E-stim and heating pads on my back to listen things up before the adjustment. Felt like physical therapy and chiropractic rather than just an adjustment.
AggieAces06
AG
I love Cliff Walker. I don't run him through my insurance and it is a $50 charge. Mine might be different because it is just an adjustment and no extra treatment. I've also been going to him for a few years before he moved over to the BCS chiropractic office.
medic1969p
I love Cliff Walker. My cash pay is $50 for an adjustment. I was just there today.
MisterShipWreck
Yes, Cliff Walker. 1st visit will cost you more than $50 - But after that - his cash price is $50
mr83tr88
AG
Our copay with Cliff Walker is $30. I would gladly pay the $50 with no insurance if necessary. He really is that good!! My daughter has chronic issues and needs regular adjustments. He is wonderful with her!! I also see him periodically.
Broncos
Gunner0740 said:

Aggieland chiropractic and wellness center, behind the old fox and hound off university. Dr. Karly is awesome.
This.
AggiePhil
AG
Sports, Back, & Pain Management Clinic in Bryan by St. Joseph. Dr. Katie Davenport is awesome and the dry needling is LEGIT!
EMS_Ag
Cutting Edge Chiropractic - Patrick Linne is awesome! Very personal and patient focused.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.