Coco Loco

2,809 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AggieBarstool
poolgirl1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Need a new breakfast taco place. The past few Saturday's the customer service at Coco Loco on Wellborn has been awful. I always ask nicely if they can check bag to make sure all items I ordered were included. Today I got home and half the items were missing. Their green sauce is awesome...but the customer service is awful.
halibut sinclair
La Botana on Wm. J. Bryan has the best breakfast tacos and excellent green sauce.
TxSquarebody
Yoles
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
OP do you mean the one on Welsh?
BCS-Ag
Garpez on Harvey/6 (awesome tacos, awesome sauce, annoying credit card charge)
UmustBKidding
Taco Bar? They have been good in the past, but slightly more expensive than coco loco but close to coco on welsh. I usually eat with a dozen or so others at welsh coco and its recently been a zoo and can see how take out could be affected.
jja79
AG
I have never been anything less than pleased with the food or service at Coco Loco. Tell us where the one on Wellborn Road is.
aggiepaintrain
AG
Garpez and Laredo Taco on Briarcrest/Hwy 6 Frontage in Stripes.

People are also lining up at the little taco stand at 2818/Texas at the Exxon , haven't tried yet
poolgirl1
Sorry Welsh not Wellborn.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
Jose's or go kick sand
phatpat21
Garpez or Yoles
I like Rudy's as well
there were skittles in there!
AggieBarstool
Sad to hear that. My wife and I went to the Coco Loco on Welsh about a week ago and were happy with the food and service -- as usual.

If you want to give a new place a try, I wholeheartedly recommend Tacos La Perlita on Harvey (where Eskimo Hut used to be).
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.