Girl Scout Cookies are here!

1,711 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by jrhmc
jrhmc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's time for the Girl Scout cookie sale! Cookies are available from your local scouts starting today through February 23. Please do not place an order on this post since that's not allowed. They are still $4 per box with a limited number of the gluten-free Caramel Chocolate Chip available for $5. These always sell out so if you want them, find them soon! We start sales outside of many stores this Saturday and you can usually find a troop selling from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays, 4:00 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Thursday and Friday, and other various times at small locations around town. Please remember that these girls are working hard to achieve goals and learn financial literacy. Help them to learn customer service by being polite if you say no and ask them about their goals. If you are interested in learning more about the Cookie Sale and Girl Scouts, check out https://www.gsctx.org/en/cookies/about-girl-scout-cookies.html.

redd38
AG
Was this posted by a girl scout?
jrhmc
AG
Girl Scout leader. I've been a leader for the last 11 years and have 10 girls who are all Juniors and Seniors in high school. Seven or eight have plans to finish their Gold Award (like Eagle Scout) this year or next year and they are planning a trip to London for their Senior trip. Cookies has funded all kinds of adventures for these girls over the years and continues to do so for many, many local girls. Please support your local scouts.
AggieBaseball06
AG
Do you sell cookies online?
bushytailed
AG
Got my four boxes. This should be enough to assist with post-race recovery after the Houston marathon on Sunday.
jrhmc
AG
AggieBaseball06 said:

Do you sell cookies online?
Yes but I'm not allowed to post the link here. Sorry!
ShinerBlonde
AG
Got 4 boxes tonight as well, in preparation for the drive home after running the Houston marathon Sunday. Although I ate half a box tonight after run. Probably going to need more boxes. And this is why I run.
Rockdoc
AG
Where are their sales locations?
jrhmc
AG
Rockdoc said:

Where are their sales locations?
We will be at most Walmarts and HEBs in town starting Saturday. Before then, you can buy from Girl Scouts you know.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.