Jobs for HS Students?

2,096 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Oryx
CTP93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone here in the BCS area have HS aged kids who are working? My son just moved in with me, and we are encouraging him to work.

With all the College Students, I suspect that most of those part time jobs are hard to come by. It appears that most places, you have to be 18.
agnerd
AG
Students don't like to venture too far from campus. Grocery stores and fast food in the Tower Point area are good places to look for first jobs for 16 year olds.
histag10
AG
HEB hires hs students
MiMi
S
Quote:

Grocery stores and fast food in the Tower Point area are good places to look for first jobs for 16 year olds.
I have high school-aged children. They have friends that work or have worked at HEB, Subway, Zaxby's, Taco Bell, Bahama Bucks, etc.
Z3phyr
You can only work weekdays 8-5 in most departments so it is better for a summer job but Reynolds and Reynolds hires lots of high school students and pays well
jeffk
AG
Reffing soccer games is good money.
ratfacemcdougal
I am looking for an architecture student with autocad experience.
Oogway
I've seen both Consol and CSHS students working at the Kroger in College Station.
jrhmc
AG
ratfacemcdougal said:

I am looking for an architecture student with autocad experience.
Did you post on https://jobsforaggies.tamu.edu/?
war hymn aggie
AG
restaurants are almost always hiring & they historically employ many high schoolers in the area.

Check Indeed
Oryx
Nothing Bundt Cakes is always looking for Frosters and Bakers when I was working there in school.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.