Suddenlink data usage graphs - ??

1,692 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by DCP
rc_cat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We wanted to check our data usage for the past couple of days to make sure we weren't near our monthly cap - and it appears they haven't updated the online data usage - for our account, anyway, since the middle of October. Did I miss some notification from Altice/Suddenlink saying that was no longer going to be available? Is there some other method I'm supposed to be using? Or, is it a bug/feature from their new billing system designed to leave their users in the dark? I would call and ask, but don't feel like hanging on the phone for an hour waiting.....

Thanks.
gibby03
AG
I've noticed mine has updated in a while either. Wasn't sure why but I have unlimited so I wasn't worried about it.
DCP
AG
I have had the same issue. A week or so ago I wasted some time on the "online chat" when I clicked on technical support. After 20 wasted minutes of the Suddenlink rep giving un-helpful information, she said I would have to contact technical support as she was unable to help with this type of problem. I gave up on it and it has not resolved.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.