Cooking classes?

2,274 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by davido
musicforall
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Are there cooking classes in B/CS? I would like to learn different cuisines. I know there are classes for kids, but this seems like a fun activity for once a month or so . . . date nite, or with friends.
fishngame06
AG
Ronin started a couple of occasional classes last year at their restaurant on a Saturday morning, one of which my wife and I attended. It was a very fun date with friends and they hope to continue doing it when they can manage with everything else they juggle.

For adults, there really isn't much in the area though.
TxSquarebody
You can hang out with me for 15 hours and I'll show you how to cook a proper brisket and award winning ribs. Of course it usually is more about drinking beer and camaraderie!
RG20
I'm an adult who needs to attend the kids class
Captn_Ag05
AG
Cook n Grow does adult classes as well - not just kids classes.
Wicked Good Ag
Doesnt Christopher's do a dine in night where you cook your own meal or am i thinking of some other business
Wicked Good Ag
Wicked Good Ag said:

Captn_Ag05 said:

Authorities have been notified
Nutmegger
AG
The City of Bryan had some at Rudder High a while back but I can't find any information currently on their website.
TXCityGirl
The Sur La Table stores in The Woodlands and Houston's City Center host cooking classes. I had also heard of a private chef in town who taught group classes, but I can't remember her name.
Captn_Ag05
AG
Wicked Good Ag said:

Wicked Good Ag said:

Captn_Ag05 said:

Authorities have been notified
How did it end up looking like I said that?
bobinator
AG
There's also Main Course Cooking School in Spring, we've gone to some of theirs (wife's family lives in the Woodlands.)

It would be cool if there were one here locally that also had like really cheap ones for college students. Like a class teaching the five best meals you can make with just a microwave, or like really basic stuff.
davido
AG
Seems like something HEB would offer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.