Restaurant gift cards

1,907 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Bullpen Chias
woodiewood1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know most restaurants have gift cards, but has anyone heard of any discounts on gift cards from the various local restaurants? I would like to give out quite a few and if I can get a discount on the cards I will have more to give out.
halibut sinclair
Sam's has good deals on large packs of gift cards of all kinds.
Wicked Good Ag
Kroger's has a ton and give fuel points. Freebirds gives bonus cards I believe
And sams as stated above
AggieBaseball06
AG
How many are you looking to purchase?
techno-ag
AG
KBTX at 7 am on Thursdays runs their half price coupons. Restaurants are often in on the deal.
woodiewood1
I have purchased restaurant cards at Sams and Krogers. I didn't realize they sold them at a discount. I will have to check them out.
woodiewood1
techno-ag said:

KBTX at 7 am on Thursdays runs their half price coupons. Restaurants are often in on the deal.
I have caught a few there once in a while, but you can only buy one of each restaurant each Thursday. I was looking for a few dozen.
91_Aggie
AG
techno-ag said:

Have these changed recently where the shipping and handling fees dont outweigh the cost benefits?
susieq30
Sam's has a nice selection of restaurant gift cards. They are in different spots in the store. They used to be all in one section but I was there the other day and thought they had gotten rid of some of the restaurants but found more as I was shopping around. All the restaurant gift cards are discounted. They even have Disney gift cards discounted for anyone going to Disney.
TAMC11
AG
halibut sinclair said:

Sam's has good deals on large packs of gift cards of all kinds.

This.

It's been a while so I don't remember the exact details but I got something like $100 for $80. It was for Blue Baker I think.
UmustBKidding
Sam's has cards from national and local places. Typically 35-40 for a 50$ card. But not good if you want something with a smaller denomination. Think they have additional discount on chili's cards on their one day sale today(Saturday). Also many restaurants will give bonus cards like 10$ card good in January for buying a 50$ card. Have done these buying for customer appreciation and giving the bonus card to employees. Carrino had 3 ten dollar bonus card when buying 50$ (some restrictions) that may still be offering.
texasaggie04
AG
Wicked Good Ag said:

Kroger's has a ton and give fuel points. Freebirds gives bonus cards I believe
And sams as stated above

Plus if you use the right credit card (for example, American express sapphire) then you get another 5% off because it's a purchase at a grocery store.
Bullpen Chias
AG
Most of the Sam's cards are $40 for two $25 gift cards to the restaurant. Places like C&Js, Wings N More, Cheddars and some others. It's a good deal.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.