Burger Mojo

48,132 Views | 303 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by EliteElectric
BCSWguru
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Fatty is a great addition. Loved every bit of it.
Costa and Andreas
Thanks for feedback all! One of the things that makes the Martins Roll worthy of being voted "best hamburger bun in America" is its texture. It's not spongy like white buns.

Our burgers are very juicy and some have multiple components. The trade off for all that goodness is you would be hard pressed to find any bun that could stand up to all of it more than 10 minutes, unless it was thick, bready and spongy.

The vast majority have loved the martins roll and we love it too. During research, we cut it against many other rolls and just kept coming back to it.

Thanks again for your business and feedback!
Costa and Andreas
So glad you loved The Fatty! We thought it to be an appropriate addition to the breakfast. Between that, several other items, and What's the Buzz locally roasted coffee, we're really trying to offer a unique breakfast menu that's quick and convenient through the drive thru!!
Goat Man
AG
The family and I stopped in this weekend. Really good food. I loved the different options and look forward to trying all of them.
src94
AG
Obligitory - Did you get the GOAT?
src94
BryanAggie2013
AG
Went for lunch yesterday. Had the PB&J burger and it was pretty good! Only downside was, they were out of fries, which I was really looking forward to!
Costa and Andreas
Thanks for coming in!

We actually weren't out of fries, we were unable to produce them. We punch them fresh, and our puncher broke. That thing was supposed to be heavy duty and it only lasted two months! FRIES ARE BACK! We temporarily fixed the puncher until a much more substantial unit comes in.
techno-ag
AG
Costa and Andreas said:

Thanks for coming in!

We actually weren't out of fries, we were unable to produce them. We punch them fresh, and our puncher broke. That thing was supposed to be heavy duty and it only lasted two months! FRIES ARE BACK! We temporarily fixed the puncher until a much more substantial unit comes in.

Better a fries puncher than a horse puncher.

Geralt of Rivia
S
I also had the PB Cool J last week (with added jalapenos). It was extremely messy, but really good
Koldus131
AG
Amarillo by Morning burger kicks ass
Costa and Andreas
Koldus131 said:

Amarillo by Morning burger kicks ass

Thank you kindly! We are so fired up about the new breakfast offerings! Also, all of our features for the foreseeable future will be breakfast themed. Amarillo by Morning is running next week too due to high demand.

After that, we will be doing the

Migas Am Burger
CAB 80/20 chuck, Migas, avocado salsa and Queso Blanco

Thanks again!!!
histag10
AG
What is Amarillo by morning?
Costa and Andreas
histag10 said:

It's one of our new composed breakfast burgers. It's got a smoked brisket and egg scramble with tomatillo salsa and queso blanco. You can also get it as a composed fry or onion ring.

check out our facebook for pics and further description
histag10
AG
Costa and Andreas said:

histag10 said:

It's one of our new composed breakfast burgers. It's got a smoked brisket and egg scramble with tomatillo salsa and queso blanco. You can also get it as a composed fry or onion ring.

check out our facebook for pics and further description

Well that sounds delicious. I may have to pick that up tomorrow and bring it to my husband.
JeepWaveEarl
AG
Just a small note in case you guys see it -- I typically get your burgers to go. Is there a way to change the wrap to one that isn't coated in that thick of wax/plastic? I can't figure out what it is, but, with the temp of the burger I've had the bun get literally so wet it won't hold the meat. And, the paper holds a bunch of liquid (I assume from the steam not letting out) and so it drips all over everywhere. As a to-go function that makes it difficult to eat on the run. I'm thinking other wrappers may not cause such a liquid effect? I do not see this happen when using the same wrappers in the basket/tray inside.. its the wrapped up to go thing.

The food is great -- just a small thought.
Costa and Andreas
Thank you for the observation. It's definitely on our radar. We've done a lot of R&D on this. The paper is the same composition as wraps at other burger places. The difference is our hot off the grill, juicy burgers. We've wrapped the burgers in many different types of carriers and there's no significant difference between them.

We take all feedback very seriously, so as a consequence we are examining other parts of our preparation to keep getting better on this.

The only thing we're not willing to trade is the hot off the grill, juicy burger. Also, as with any food, the sooner it's consumed after preparation the better it is.

Thank you again for your feedback and we will continue to work hard on maintaining our high standards of quality.
Captn_Ag05
AG
Just to make your life more difficult, I was in town this weekend and made a point to get some food to go. I remember thinking that the packaging was nice and felt (like the food itself) high quality. I felt like the fries needed more salt (I do like things salty admittedly). Otherwise, everything was great and I look forward to trying more. Congrats on a great place!
Costa and Andreas
Thanks! Haha every customer has a different opinion on fry/salt ratio. We have learned it's an un-winnable battle! So, in the end, salt cannot be taken away but can always be added. Hence as policy we now salt less as a practice and leave the fry/salt ratio to the patron!

Thanks again
JeepWaveEarl
AG
Oh sure, not a dealbreaker at all.... it's just something to consider if you guys had never heard it as feedback. No issues!
Legacy Work Spaces
I am addicted to this place. Burger on point. Fries on point. Price on point. Nice job fellas!
Legacy Work Spaces - www.LegacyWorkSpaces.com

Office Space - CoWorking- Meeting- Virtual Mail-Technology
Costa and Andreas
LegacySuitesandSolutions said:

I am addicted to this place. Burger on point. Fries on point. Price on point. Nice job fellas!

Wow thank you so much for the kind words! This has been such a gratifying experience for us and is the culmination of over two years of work. That feedback helps to further galvanize our focus on innovation.

In addition to the features on two week rotation, we are working on two more breakfast burritos due to the overwhelming success of The Fatty burrito.

Also, we've had such interest in our Queso that we plan to serve it along with chips soon. It will come garnished with our fresh avocado salsa!

Stay tuned!!!
Law361
AG
I had the Fatty Burrito for breakfast this morning and was blown away! I'm excited to hear about the other burrito options!
Cola8d8
I know "burger" is in the actual namesake but don't discount their chicken. I bet I've been there a dozen times and the number 10 (firebird?) combo is really good.

If you are doing queso and chips please do the "old" La Bodega "salsa" too.

One complaint... I've experienced more miss than hits on "customized" orders by a long shot.
Ex. "Number 10 combo with mango habenero sauce for here". ...
that will be .45 extra, ok? Do you want that instead of awesome sauce?
No, just add it....

No mango hab sauce.
Costa and Andreas
Cola8d8 said:

I know "burger" is in the actual namesake but don't discount their chicken. I bet I've been there a dozen times and the number 10 (firebird?) combo is really good.

If you are doing queso and chips please do the "old" La Bodega "salsa" too.

One complaint... I've experienced more miss than hits on "customized" orders by a long shot.
Ex. "Number 10 combo with mango habenero sauce for here". ...
that will be .45 extra, ok? Do you want that instead of awesome sauce?
No, just add it....

No mango hab sauce.

Thanks for the compliments and also complaint.

Firstly, the avocado salsa we have is a variant of the La Bodega salsa with fresh avocado folded in. So, in a way, yes we will have it.

Regarding the missing haba mango, all I can say is that human error occurs from time to time and believe me it irks us every time it happens. What we can commit to you is that when brought to our attention, we will always compensate.
Whether you choose to tell us at the time, or at a later date, our mgmt team is well trained to make amends. However, it all starts with Andreas and I.

Feel free to email me at info@eccellgroup.com and I will take care of you personally. Thank you so much.

Costa
EliteElectric
Worked our way through most of the menu due to this SIP order, and have yet to be disappointed. We have been ordering for our whole office and everyone has been pleased.

(We are an essential business running at minimum staff right now but still have 6-8 people here daily)

Shop, eat and spend locally folks!

#supportlocalbusiness

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.