Burger Mojo

48,061 Views | 303 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by EliteElectric
BCS12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
histag10 said:

Costa and Andreas said:

Noted. Ticks me off inexplicably

Thank you. It honestly caught me by surprise, as everything I have had there, Bodega Express, and Eccel have all been wonderful. I will really miss breakfast from Bodega Express.

Thank you for the wonderful food you have brought to this town!
Sorry, I know this if off topic, but did it close? I noticed the cones placed through the drive-thru, but I thought it was still open. The breakfast was good and I loved being able to get a tart through the drive thru when I got off work.

On topic: I tried the PB&J burger and it was surprisingly good. You hear or look at the components and don't think it would work but it totally does.
Costa and Andreas
Hi!

Yes we closed Bodega Express a few months ago. It just didn't meet expectations. But, we're always about taking lemons and making lemonade so we've got big plans over there in the coming months.

Thanks so much on the PB Cool J! It's an outrageous combo to be sure and was a calculated risk. The response has been tremendous though.
rc_cat
Are there any plans to designate official overflow parking areas? We tried to stop in before the women's bball game last night for dinner, but the lot was full. We considered the AO lot, but weren't sure about it and didn't want to find our vehicle ticketed/towed right before game time. So, we had backup plan tacos for dinner instead. THanks.
Nutmegger
AG
There are signs in the AO lot that they will tow non-customers parked there so I wouldn't risk it.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Parking seems like it will be an issue, maybe could work out something with bank to use their parking during non business hours.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Just visited for the first time an hour ago after reading this thread. Got the Bulls on Parade and those queso fries. Loved it!

Seeing the Depeche Mode stickers on the trash cans and then hearing them played over the speakers while there was the cherry on top.

I didn't care for the beer that was on tap I got (not sure of the name) but that's irrelevant. Will be back often.
CharlieMac
AggiePhil said:

rc_cat said:

While driving home I realized that the burger reminded me of the early Stover Brothers hamburgers - which is a good thing.

^Stover Boys
I've been through the drive-thru a few times now and I'm working my way down the menu..
These guys are doin it right!
Keep up the good workTeam Dallis!!
Broncos
Bulls on Parade for lunch today. Delicious as always.
Costa and Andreas
Thanks guys!! Appreciate the compliments and the continued support!!
Broncos
When do I get to have a burger with Costa?!
Costa and Andreas
Say the word! I'm down. Just had a bulls on parade with fresh jalapeos. So good. The heat from the jalapeos with the grilled onions, love it.

When we get together let's do something off menu developed cooperatively....I don't know what you like but personally I'd like to start this conversation with pastrami!
EvenPar
AG
Speaking of off the menu....are there any "secret" order styles for burgers or fries, i.e. "animal style" from InNOut that we should know about?
Costa and Andreas
Not really, not yet. All of the composed craft fry offerings basically cover that, with the mojo fries being our version of "animal style". Our menu has WAY more variety than In n Out already. In n out just has basically 4 or 5 total items. Check out burgermojo.com
Broncos
Sounds like a plan! I've got some ideas... not that you need any help. You have this burger thing down.
Costa and Andreas
Seriously appreciate that!
Fleen
Costa and Andreas said:

Say the word! I'm down. Just had a bulls on parade with fresh jalapeos. So good. The heat from the jalapeos with the grilled onions, love it.

When we get together let's do something off menu developed cooperatively....I don't know what you like but personally I'd like to start this conversation with pastrami!

You keep hinting at this pastrami...
Costa and Andreas
Haha yeah I suppose before I get into
- a burger with Brisket
-a breakfast sandwich with smoked salmon
-an Italian chicken sandwich with pesto and arugula
-a resurrection of the chile relleno burger from The Backyard

I really want to do a Los Angeles Greek style burger with pastrami. Also thinking about a Reuben burger.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to having fun with all of this in the coming months
Fleen
Just call me when you're ready...
chickencoupe16
AG
Costa and Andreas said:

Also thinking about a Reuben burger.

Please don't do this, my waist and wallet can't afford it.
Costa and Andreas
Haha you shouldn't say that because to me that's like blood in the water to a shark lol!
AggiePhil
AG
Tomorrow is National Hot Pastrami Day. Just sayin'.
Costa and Andreas
Wow didn't know that. Let me see if it's not too late to get some in on tomorrow's truck. Stay tuned.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Costa and Andreas said:

Wow didn't know that. Let me see if it's not too late to get some in on tomorrow's truck. Stay tuned.
Costa and Andreas
Ok so I got some good stuff ordered. You guys gotta come in for it though because I got 20 lbs. We can run it for the rest of the week until it runs out. It starts Tuesday at 11am

LA GREEK $7.50
CAB 80/20 Chuck patty, hot pastrami, damn good pickles,whole grain mustard, swiss, red onion.

If this goes well, maybe down the road I'll get the REALLY good stuff from Katz's deli in NYC. It will be air freighted and more expensive, but it will be sublime.
Geralt of Rivia
S
That sounds amazing!
EliteElectric
Mmmm pastrami
Fleen
Costa and Andreas said:

Ok so I got some good stuff ordered. You guys gotta come in for it though because I got 20 lbs. We can run it for the rest of the week until it runs out. It starts Tuesday at 11am

LA GREEK $7.50
CAB 80/20 Chuck patty, hot pastrami, damn good pickles,whole grain mustard, swiss, red onion.

If this goes well, maybe down the road I'll get the REALLY good stuff from Katz's deli in NYC. It will be air freighted and more expensive, but it will be sublime.

Hmmmm, where should we eat after the AMCMS Info. meeting tonight?
JR Ewingford
Sounds like yall have an awesome thing going. Wish you had one up by TCU around their campus. Just saying...
Costa and Andreas
All Big 12 schools are on our radar. Our site selection folks from DFW will help us with that when the time comes. I suspect we will focus on 100 mile radius first. The exception being Lubbock strangely enough as we have family there and we think it will do great in that market.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I went and got the LA GREEK for lunch, and it was absolutely phenomenal!!
Costa and Andreas
Wow! So awesome! I wish I would've met you. Next time.

We've already sold a few
Geralt of Rivia
S
Maybe next time. I just went through the drive thru today since I have some stuff to get done at work
Post removed:
by user
MiMi
S
From page 4:

Quote:

Quote:

Counterpoint said:
Any plans to get on the delivery apps?

*Hopefully not, because I already eat at your restaurant enough!

Yes we are already on Favor

Fleen
LA Greek was awesome! Easily my favorite and I've been 6 times. Next stop, brisket...

Great to see you both, thanks again!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.