Need a Photo Studio for Family Photos

1,294 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by studioone
meezermom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We used to go to Portrait Innovations every other years or so for photos of the kids/family around this time of year. Since they are long gone and I don't feel like getting the kids dressed up and then traveling for an hour and a half to Spring and arriving with wrinkly fancy clothes, can someone suggest a local place that can do photos? I loved that we got a CD with the images on it, as well as some prints and a nice canvas, but I admit Portrait Innovations was crazy expensive - I think it was nearly $300 the last time we went.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
$300 sounds pretty reasonable to me. Im sure Studioone will chime in here.
AggiePhil
AG
Sears, Olan Mills, or JCPenney?
momlaw
AG
Oh, dang. Try Bob Morris at Specialties Photography.
He has multiple sets and imagine his charges are very competitive.
Great work, too.
momlaw
studioone
I charge $300 for the entire session.. you can do several changes of clothes... but I own an outdoor studio. Gardens, flowers, gazebo, etc...

you can see my work at www.avalonweddingsbcs.com/photography and you can email me from the contact page..

you get all images on a disk, and you can print them wherever..

I've been a family photographer for 30 years, and used to have a big studio... I downsized when we had kids.

im the only Master Photographer, Photographic Craftsmen in town... (www.ppa.com)

and $300 is cheap for anyone to charge for a session.
studioone
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.