Rental house that allows loud dogs?

2,128 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by dubi
Ryandawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm looking for a place for rent in BCS with a fence that allows two perfectly house-trained, but sometimes very loud dogs. So preferably very far from neighbors. That's probably being too picky but I thought I'd give it a try!
rc_cat
It's a shame the house near me isn't for rent - then your dogs could compete wth the multiple-hour garage drum sessions next door.

Seriously, good luck - is this the kind of thing you might get better traction on on the Real Estate board?
dubi
AG
You need to move to the country.
Ryandawg
dubi said:

You need to move to the country.

I live in the country but my house burned down. And Texags knows stuff so I thought I'd reach out here.
Ryandawg
rc_cat said:

It's a shame the house near me isn't for rent - then your dogs could compete wth the multiple-hour garage drum sessions next door.

Seriously, good luck - is this the kind of thing you might get better traction on on the Real Estate board?

Thanks. I posted this there too. Sorry about the drums!!
dubi
AG
I am sorry about your house.

If you are serious about the dogs barking too loud and too much, then you definitely need to get bark collars and be considerate to your neighbors. No one wants to live next to barking dogs.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.