Biocorridor win: Gene therapy facility announced

2,187 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by merc
techno-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$55 million facility on the way.

https://www.kbtx.com/content/news/New-gene-therapy-facility-coming-to-College-Station-564998342.html
halibut sinclair
Fantastic!
ro828
Lots of high paying jobs coming in with that. But not much for anyone who was Too Cool for School.
MsDoubleD81
lost my dog
ro828 said:

Lots of high paying jobs coming in with that. But not much for anyone who was Too Cool for School.
Agreed. Hopefully these jobs will go to graduates of A&M. But if you didn't get a good degree, it's only trickle down for you.

Also, I worry about the hype coming out of the biocorridor. That tobacco vaccine factory was oversold.
GSS
More like a "west Campus/TAMU Business park" expansion, than the "Biocorridor"...if the location mentioned is the one east of FM2818. Looks like both locations have College Station addresses.

100 Discovery Dr #200, College Station, TX 77845

3939 Bio-Medical Way, College Station, TX 77845
Txmoe
AG
Yep, it's going to be near Fuji's current location in the NCTM building on Discovery Drive.
merc
AG
lost my dog said:

ro828 said:

Agreed. Hopefully these jobs will go to graduates of A&M. But if you didn't get a good degree, it's only trickle down for you.

Also, I worry about the hype coming out of the biocorridor. That tobacco vaccine factory was oversold.
Nutrabolt shut down and moved shop so that is anempty building over there. Still kinda dead on that side of 2818.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.