Apartment finder in College Station

1,925 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by maddiedou
Tumble Weed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Need to get a one bedroom apartment for my oldest for the spring semester.

Do yall have any experience with apartment finders here?
AggieBarstool
Not really a rec., but beware of the "free apartment finder service" a lot of property management companies in the area advertise. I've had several friends burned by these "free" services.

You may be best off using Zillow or similar to find apartments/homes advertised in the area and contact the property owner directly. That's what my wife and I are doing, albeit relocating to the DFW area.

Good luck.
Donny Hall
check out the official housing threads on reddit if you want some perspective or sublease options

https://www.reddit.com/r/aggies/comments/d8i7ed/housing_thread/
redd38
AG
Avoid any place that requires taking Wellborn or 2818 to get to campus.
Stupe
S
I've used Aggieland Apartment Finders several times to help friends find housing for their kids.
They do the work for you and are completely free.
expresswrittenconsent
AggieBarstool said:

Not really a rec., but beware of the "free apartment finder service" a lot of property management companies in the area advertise. I've had several friends burned by these "free" services.

You may be best off using Zillow or similar to find apartments/homes advertised in the area and contact the property owner directly. That's what my wife and I are doing, albeit relocating to the DFW area.

Good luck.
how were they 'burned'?
maddiedou
AG
You can text me tumbleweed 979- eight to - o -l87o. Gary

I may have something for January
maddiedou
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.