Moving help

1,513 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by jrhmc
jrhmc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We're moving my mother-in-law from Livingston to College Station and need some help getting the furniture loaded in the U-haul and unloaded when we get back. The U-haul site only lists moving helpers from Conroe but I would prefer to have people from here. We'll need the help next week on either Wed, Thurs, or Fri. We're not taking all of her furniture or any of her appliances so it's not a full house move. Any ideas?
jrhmc
AG
I'm also looking for help in Livingston so I might be able to just hire at both ends of the move but I don't have as many contacts there.
powerbelly
AG
hire movers on each end to load/unload. Uhaul at one point had a service that connected you to local movers.
TxSquarebody
powerbelly said:

hire movers on each end to load/unload. Uhaul at one point had a service that connected you to local movers.

This right here. Call Jaime with with Sarge's moving. Great guy with good people.
jrhmc
AG
I tried looking at the U-haul suggestions but they only suggested people in Conroe or further away.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.