Some good date night restaurants ?

2,549 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by LOYAL AG
LJF78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Me and the Mrs. have a date night tomorrow. What are some good local restaurants?
We like to try new places
Don't like chains for date night
Have recently hit up
All kings men
Amico Naive
Cade eccel
Urban table

Any suggestions other than these listed ?
TIA
Sailor
Cafe Capri in downtown Bryan is nice.
The Republic
Christopher's World Grille
Maddens also in downtown Bryan
Veritas
Caso de Brasil (better like to eat here)
Donny Hall
Try Ronin - be sure to ask whats fresh off the farm and the scallops are always a win. The protien isnt as good as Porters or Republic if you want a good steak.

After Ronin you could wander down to the nearby brewery.
tvoiles
Luigis (pretty inside)
Tempura 40 (unusual and fun sushi)
Tumble Weed
Maddens is still my favorite. Probably go there once a week. It is a bit ridiculous when the wait staff know you by name.
trouble
AG
Ronin
The Republic
Primrose Path
GrimesCoAg95
AG
Christopher's World Grille is our favorite.
ratfacemcdougal
Tumble Weed said:

Maddens is still my favorite. Probably go there once a week. It is a bit ridiculous when the wait staff know you by name.
off topic but years ago I was remodeling a house in Brenham and did 99% of my shopping at Sutherlands. I wrote lots of checks in those days and the cashier knew my TDL info by heart.
armymom
Porter's Steakhouse, Poppy's, & Cafe Eccell
Tumble Weed
ratfacemcdougal said:

Tumble Weed said:

off topic but years ago I was remodeling a house in Brenham and did 99% of my shopping at Sutherlands. I wrote lots of checks in those days and the cashier knew my TDL info by heart.
I just don't want anybody at Spec's calling me by name. A few of the employees know me now as I ask them to order strange stuff.

When I am with my wife, I go to the Spec's that is not close to our house, as I would catch all kinds of hell.
LOYAL AG
AG
Tumble Weed said:

Several years ago I was at Sonic on Wellborn so much they let me run a tab for the day. I'd lost my debit card on Friday afternoon of a holiday weekend and by Tuesday I'd completely forgotten I needed a new one. So there I was in the Sonic drive thru without money when the girl comes to collect and give me my drink. I apologized and said I needed to cancel because I forgot I lost my debit card. Her response was, "You're here all the time. Just come back later today to pay." Which of course I did.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.