Christmas Lights installation

2,311 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by bobinator
Mitsydog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone know someone who hangs Christmas lights for residential area at a reasonable price? If I want my house done and maybe some by the sidewalk or bushes what would be a reasonable price to pay?
Thx!!
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
- House Roof line ~$4 per foot ( Assuming C-9 LED, a nice clip, insurance & a Timer)

- Driveways - ~ $2 per Foot - Way quicker & No Ladder + Lots of Distance ( Assuming C-9 LED, Nice Sturdy Clip ( Black not Green; Keep one foot off the Driveway )

- Bushes and such = Walmart / Amazon to Save the Trip ; just ask local professional installers for extra Females to be plugged in.

• Who is Hanging Christmas Lights this year?
Greener LawnScapes
We've been hanging lights for several years. Professional quality LEDs that are super bright and last years and years. We're just getting started this season so give us a call or check out our website!

Daniel Sherrod
979-705-9545
greenerlawnscapes.com
ratfacemcdougal
abc home and commercial services
JeepWaveEarl
AG
We've used College Guys the last two years. They've done a perfect job and even stopped by to check and make sure it still looked good throughout the season. They're great and students so you're supporting their education as well. One time we had a bulb out and they came and fixed it without us even asking.

https://www.collegeguysservices.com/

dachicken89
AG
Ditto CollegeGuys! I've used them since the beginning when they were just a few corps guys out working for a few extra $$. Really good group of young men (and i'm sure gals now too!).
Tumble Weed
EcoZapp.Makes.Crisp.Air said:

- House Roof line ~$4 per foot ( Assuming C-9 LED, a nice clip, insurance & a Timer)

- Driveways - ~ $2 per Foot - Way quicker & No Ladder + Lots of Distance ( Assuming C-9 LED, Nice Sturdy Clip ( Black not Green; Keep one foot off the Driveway )

- Bushes and such = Walmart / Amazon to Save the Trip ; just ask local professional installers for extra Females to be plugged in.

• Who is Hanging Christmas Lights this year?

Insurance?
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
- Oh Yes, Christmas Light Insurance policies exist, I would highly recommend one existing for lights being hung

( Accidents/ Dumb stuff can occur around Christmas lights + Ladders + Wet Roofs + Texting & Hanging lights. )
StarryAg
TLC Lighting 979-227-2229

Great service and the best pricing.
bobinator
AG
It should be in the city charter that you have to hang your own Christmas lights.

It's not the holiday season until you're standing in the front yard on a seems-hotter-than-it-is day untangling the lights that you swore you carefully packed up last year wondering why in the world you're doing this again and then turning those bad boys on that night for the first time and it being worth it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.