Prescriptions?

2,573 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 75AG
07bluebonnet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cheapest place to have prescriptions filled without insurance? Thanks!
jemma4116
Perhaps check Goodrx on line gives the prices of rx's at stores. It is legit, been using it for years.
splittlefield
HEB actually charges me like a dollar less than the GoodRx coupon price for my prescription
AggieBarstool
GoodRx + the prescription plan at Kroger (which is backed by GoodRx).
07bluebonnet
Thank you
cz308
Don't like ObamaCare?
I am a beer
Good Star Pharmacy in South CS.
firefly1204
Sam's. And check to be sure but I think someone told me you don't have to be a member of Sam's to get perscriptions filled there.
BCSMom
I am pretty sure you have to be a Sam's Plus Member to fill there.
UmustBKidding
Anyone can fill, Plus members get special rate and up to 5 generics from a list free monthly.
Tumble Weed
Mexico. My Aunt and Uncle used to make a yearly trip to Juarez to stock up. Wish that I was kidding.

Considering our high deductible, a couple of tanks of gas would probably save me several thousand each year.
75AG
AG
Tumble Weed said:

Mexico. My Aunt and Uncle used to make a yearly trip to Juarez to stock up. Wish that I was kidding.

Considering our high deductible, a couple of tanks of gas would probably save me several thousand each year.

Of course you can go this route... and run the risk of adulterated medicines. The track and trace protocols utilized in the US protects us all from diverted and misbranded drugs. Use the GoodRx app.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.