Anyone got Firewood?

2,334 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by maddiedou
979ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy,

I'm a current student wondering if anyone who lives on some acreage in the BCS area has some firewood they would be willing to trade for some some cold beer?

I'd also be more than willing to lend a helping hand next time you make a cut.

Just trying to shoot a shot out there before going to buy the prepackaged crap from the store.
philothea
I don't have a ton but I have logs (oak and elm) plus branches for kindling that you are welcome to have. (keeps me from having to babysit a burn pile.
maddiedou
AG
What is your definition of. Ton
maddiedou
979ag
AG
I honestly did not realize I put " a ton." Haha. All I was looking for was to put some in the bed of a truck and have enough for a couple of burns.

When I go home for thanksgiving I'll be able to fill up the bed of the truck for the rest of the year.

Apologies for the poor wording
maddiedou
AG
979-eight two o-l87o. Gary. Text me. I like ziegenboxk
maddiedou
CS78
My dad is cutting down a fresh dead post oak tomorrow morning. If anyone wants it, shoot me a PM. You'll obviously need to split it yourself.
Aggies4Him
We have lots of trees down that need cut up and taken off our ranch. 9seven92two9eight80five. Text please.
maddiedou
AG
979. Iost your number So when you get back in town text me I have some more big post oaks logs that I am gonna burn or you cannhave them. I can not split them
maddiedou
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.