House cleaner recs?

2,033 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Slocum on a mobile
CrazyAgE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We are looking for someone to come in and do a good deep clean on our house. We've never dealt with any of these cleaning businesses around, so not sure what to think. My first thought is 'trust'. It's kind of tough for me to just let someone in my house and then leave for several hours without thinking something will be missing when I get back. But that's just me.

Any recommendations?
Rex Racer
AG
My wife and I have been using MaidPro for about the last year. No issues whatsoever with sticky fingers or anything like that.
TXCityGirl
I have used Erica with Dust Bunnies a few times in the past with success. 979-571-1893
I'm curious about the new service called $10 bucks a room.
RGRAg1/75
AG
Following. Current cleaner, who we've had for over a year, just doesn't do a very good job, and they're getting worse after some very specific feedback on areas they tend to gloss over. Elbow grease is not applied when mopping or cleaning counter tops.

Just want someone who will do a good job, consistently!
barbara314tx
We have also used MaidPro for the past year and have no complaints. They are well worth it!
CrazyAgE
Any other recs out there?
happyinBCS
Following also, looking for someone to clean every 2 or 3 months I keep a tidy house just need the floors countertops etc I had a lady I was paying 80 bucks but she seemed to do less each time
Post removed:
by user
Big12Champ06
What do you guys consider a great price? Say for a basic 4/2 2000 sf.
Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.