Halloween

2,953 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by histag10
aledo57
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gonna be in town on Thursday for work and my family is coming with me to stay for the game sat. I have a6 yo and 10 yo. Where are some good safe places to go trick or treating with them? You
dubi
AG
The sorority houses off Dominick have candy.

Also the nicer subdivisions in town.
trouble
AG
The mall usually does trick or treating as well but get there early.
KidDoc
AG
I'm in Pebble Creek and it is busy and awesome.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jrhmc
AG
Shenandoah always has herds of kids out. I plan to sit on my porch with a glass of wine if the weather is nice and have several large bags of good candy from Sam's. We run out as long as it's not raining and sometimes even when it is.
chigger
AG
Since it's likely to be cold, are there any other places doing indoor activities? Maybe other than the mall?
Donny Hall
Post oak Mall is October 31 from 5-7pm for a mall-wide trick-or-treat event. 12 and under
waterchick
College Station Fire Department has trick or treating:

"Happy Halloween! Your College Station Firefighters are offering a safe place for little Trick-or-Treaters to show off their costumes, have some candy, and learn about fire safety!

You can visit fire stations 2, 3, and 6, on Thursday, October 31 from 4:30pm to 6:30pm, to have a great Halloween!
Station 2: 2200 Rio Grande
Station 3: 1900 Barron Road
Station 6: 610 University Drive East"

Regarding Sorority Row:
I've taken my kids to Sorority Row before. The students have fun interacting with the kids, most if not all are dressed up and the houses are decorated, and they are quite generous with the candy.
histag10
AG
We went to Pebble Creek. My son got so excited, he tried running to the next house (house #2), tripped, ate concrete. He continued trick-or-treating with a big knot on his head and a bloody nose.

Basically, he had a blast! And then he woke up this morning with the world's worst stomach bug...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.