Altice One Mobile coverage

1,533 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by SoTheySay
dominosrob
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How is the coverage? I am with Cricket right now, but am considering switching.
UmustBKidding
What a combination, the worst of sudden link with the worst cellular carrier on top. Unable to make calls or get through to customer service for a credit or repair for hours.
Ya I'll hard pass
jagouar1
AG
It's basically sprint with a backup of at&t (the at&t is very slow though) so coverage should actually be very good.

The price is unbeatable but as was stated but you do have to deal with their customer service (even through it is separate from normal suddenlink support).

I am personally going to move over at some point but I'll give it another year to mature and get their supported phone list more built out.
UmustBKidding
Maybe in another year the Sprint and T-Mobile merger will be done and you can have the worst of all 3
Optimized
AG
Coverage has been decent.

Rural Areas are still low coverage, but workable however it will switch over to At&t when needed just not a very fast switch.

Customer Service is terrible most like other carriers.

Price is Good especially if you are already a suddenlink customer.

I would not give them a fantastic review but it is an option.
bobinator
AG
Optimized said:

I would not give them a fantastic review but it is an option.
This is like the slogan for Suddenlink.
SoTheySay
S
When I was in Suddenlink for 2ish hours there was a girl working on something with customer service for her Altice service and she had already been there for three hours. That's not worth any savings for me.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.