laundromat users - I need your help

2,534 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TheAlarmGuy
Aggies76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I need to launder a queen size comforter, and so I need a laundromat with extra large front-loading washing machines and extra large dryers.

Also need the washer to have a warm wash and cold rinse setting and the dryer to have a low setting.

Can you recommend a good laundromat for comforters?
Slagathor
AG
I don't know about many others in town but Harvey Washbangers has some giant washers and dryers.
Aggies76
AG
Thanks mayglan. I've heard good things about them so I'll go by and take a look.
Tailgate88
AG
Washbangers is the right answer.
halibut sinclair
AND beer while the washer is going.
medic1969p
There's a new laundromat having a soft opening this weekend near TJ Maxx. Official opening first weekend of Nov. All new machines. Largest machine will hold 100#. She said drop off tate is $1.08 for under 40# and 88 cents for over 40#. Harvey Washbangers is 1.50 per pound and $1.25 pound commercial with card on file.

I use Harvey Washbangers for vacation rental lines but looking forward to trying the new one out.
ratfacemcdougal
medic1969p said:

There's a new laundromat having a soft opening this weekend near TJ Maxx. Official opening first weekend of Nov. All new machines. Largest machine will hold 100#. She said drop off tate is $1.08 for under 40# and 88 cents for over 40#. Harvey Washbangers is 1.50 per pound and $1.25 pound commercial with card on file.

I use Harvey Washbangers for vacation rental lines but looking forward to trying the new one out.
Thanks for the info. I am just getting ready a big bundle of sheets and comforters. I normally just drop....however, if I was going to eat....I would still go to Washbangers.
expresswrittenconsent
A 'soft opening' for a coin op laundromat?
medic1969p
It's called Gr8 Laundry and it's next door to TJ Maxx
Aggies76
AG
I went to Harvey Washbangers to wash my comforter and I am so impressed with this place. Christina walked me through the whole process... so easy and convenient. Also they have a great patty melt!
TheAlarmGuy
Harvey Washbangers just got New Machines as well.
Great Food and tons of Beers and T.V.'s to watch
Sponsor Message: Advanced Security Concepts | Reliable security by dependable people at an affordable price | david1@advancedsec.com | 979-690-8516 | State Lic B09523
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.